[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Honestly there should just be a law regarding preying on addictive things without being licensed for it. So the creation of the license as well.
Just make it into categories such as
1. Rank 0: in game no ads or systems in place to coerce you into buying it no license required
2. Rank 1: Services that offer a benefit in order to get an advantage. No license required but must be labeled with Paid Service on the box or advertising in a large enough spot to be seen and easily recognized at a glance
3. Rank 2: Gacha/lottery. Labeled with addiction warning. If results of Gacha affect the base premise of the material or lead to someone getting ahead it must be licensed as such and be labeled as a Lottery
4. Rank 3: Predation. Games utilizing a system which encourages buying and has systems and mechanics in place to further "encourage" buying in hopes of rewards in a lottery based system all of Rank 2 applies. Must be reviewed by "Some Board" also licensed. Requires Parental consent .
5. Finally Rank 4: Subversive advertising attempting to sub consciously influence the player like a communist. Manipulation of this level may be separate but also a part of Rank 3 and upon review can be denied and if it is not specified for review can face criminal charges and a fine equal to double the amount brought in through sales of these items.