[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Trythis

About

Username
Trythis
Joined
Visits
338
Last Active
Roles
Member
Points
1,870
Badges
12
Posts
153
  • Fishing Event

    @watercat0 and my post is about you. You wonder why they delete your posts, because you make yourself seem like the alexjones of the forums. Claiming things like nexon is "censoring " when clearly you are breaking rules outlined in code of conduct. Not to mention when you exaggerate some posts and make something seem a lot worse than it actually is.
    Hardmuscle
  • Fishing Event

    @watercat0 this got deleted ( with your thread) but im really curious why do you play? Why are you still here?? It sounds you have a grudge against the company or you just love being angry. Always here bashing the company and discouraging new players I wonder how come you're not banned yet.
    watercat0 wrote: »
    we all know its going to be a very bad event they at nexon copy and paste together. this been happening for 4 years now.
    watercat0 wrote: »
    Scarly wrote: »
    Speaking from the perspective of a relatively new player (lol, I started two or three weeks ago), it doesn't seem dead to me. As far as "dying" goes, I think that everything is always dying, a little bit at a time, so maybe that's not a helpful way to think of things.

    Hasn't this game been around for more than a decade? Probably, there's going to be some ups and downs during that time, and the mmo market has only become more competitive since back when Mabi was first created. It isn't saying much to say that less people are online now as compared to a decade ago. A better question would be how the experience is for newer players.

    I'll just say that I felt like it was time for something different, so I went looking for cute mmos to play. I haven't played an mmo since WoW, so I had no idea what was out there. Well. I tried nearly all of the top rated mmos that looked sorta cute. I didn't like any of them, even though a lot of them were more active than Mabi. I stayed away from Mabi initially due to how old the game was, but finally I was like, "Ah, what the heck!" Sooo, I installed and started it up. After the (sometimes painful) initial tutorial, I really have enjoyed it, and I've even made a few friends in the game despite the fact that I'm antisocial af (I am... Cripplingly shy. Most of the time.).

    So, I started playing and am bringing more players into the game by word of mouth.
    Unisex wrote: »
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Since the chain blade update there have been time where the game literally tells me im not allowed to enter ch1.
    Also for the past like three weeks I can rarely finding any shop spaces that are open.

    The game is totally dead.

    Weather and Climate are two different things.
    Just because it rains doesn't mean it stops being a desert.

    That's true, but even if Mabi is a desert, that doesn't mean that it's inhospitable. Lots of plants and animals thrive in deserts and other similar environments. In fact, for some of them, only places like a desert can be home. :0

    Also, if anyone replies to this and says anything like this - "aww, cute little newbie filled with optimism. I'm a hardened player with one million hours logged and I eat the chest hair of my enemies for breakfast... Blah blah... Give it time... Blah blah... Chest hair for breakfast with no milk" - if anyone says that, then I'll never forgive you. Haha, if you're still logging in then you're evidence that the game isn't dead, so there. :0

    you dont know this but the game has nothing to offer after you beaten the story, you do not need a powerful weapon to be powerful and fashion is lock behind gotcha. if you were to not play the storyline, you will see the same problems.
    watercat0 wrote: »
    who's the wise guy that deleted my comment, this is proof that Nexon doesn't care. do not censorship us
    watercat0 wrote: »
    can't wait for the lame animation and awful attack timing so awful that a fox can kill you.
    Im not saying you should get banned but the amount of fud you post and its made worse by treating it likes a conspiracy by nexon to shut down dissenting opinions im surprised you haven't been banned yet.
    KageitoHumiliatingSherri
  • Nexon. Do something about seizure dyes

    AgentJean wrote: »
    Then it's to the blacklist with you inconsiderate people.

    /thread

    Yes throw personal attacks to your critics, because you know cant prove epilepsy is some kind of pathogen. If you bothered to read both wikipedia posts the only certain acquired causes that are not genetic are truama stroke or tumours basically not flashing lights.

    The references on the article you posted said its a sub of epilepsy and since the article and its reference didnt differ or give any different causes its safe to assume its the same as epilepsy then.
    Hardmuscle
  • Thoughts on New Baltane Missions/Baltane Elites

    Very well, I was using your bfo from the video you shared anyways cheers
    Hellkaizer
  • Thoughts on New Baltane Missions/Baltane Elites

    @Hellkaizer (((1020*8.5)*3.12)1.2)*1.33 = 43172
    8.5 = is impale multiplier ( 850% )
    3.12 = critical dmg with step 6
    1.2 = death mark boost
    1.33 = your bfo boost
    Ofc you werent wearing your gear but I doubt your falcon trans ( no gear ) beats your no trans ( with gear ) or at least they'd be similar unless you want add to my calculations im more than happy to get missing factors you didn't mention
    So again not seeing the 80k unless it was part of the joke

    Also you were wanting someone else in a previous thread to show what thier stats were basically making them prove it

    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Screenshot yourself with 1400 dex please. You claim to have it, and also claim to understand more about the game than everyone else posting videos and proof that you're wrong, and the only thing you're coming back with is "you just don't understand"

    OdinwolfeGreta