Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

No Drops from Mutant Rabbits

RaintheswordRainthesword
Mabinogi Rep: 1,905
edited August 30, 2017 in Help
So at the time of posting this i've killed at least 50 mutant rabbits with no drops relevant to Shyllien Ecology, is there something i'm doing wrong? my only other choice is to kill plants and Sasquatches in the 2nd area with int magic and meteor strike which is far more annoying than just hunting rabbits so any advice would be helpful...

Current they seem to be dropping again so Im still wondering, is this a game function or does it just bug out and stop dropping certain items?

Comments

• MarithMarith
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    It's an anti-bot measure, I wouldn't be surprised if they forgot they implemented it.

After killing however many monsters en masse in the same area, you'll be blanketed with a "No more drops from the area." for an indeterminate period of time.

Unless you have premium or VIP service, it's not possible to farm large amounts of rabbits feet or emerald cores without hitting this wall and being locked out for several hours.

I know, irritating for a set of monster drops you need thousands of.
  • NanocaNanoca
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    Marith wrote: »
    It's an anti-bot measure, I wouldn't be surprised if they forgot they implemented it.

After killing however many monsters en masse in the same area, you'll be blanketed with a "No more drops from the area." for an indeterminate period of time.

Unless you have premium or VIP service, it's not possible to farm large amounts of rabbits feet or emerald cores without hitting this wall and being locked out for several hours.

I know, irritating for a set of monster drops you need thousands of.

This. Change channels and try again.

• MarithMarith
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    Nanoca wrote: »
    This. Change channels and try again.

I'm not sure changing channels will get the ball rolling again, it wouldn't be a very good anti-bot measure if it did.