Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Disconnecting Several Times in a single day

LeiliciaLeilicia
Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
in Technical Support
As the title says. I play on Tarlach ch7 and Ive been d/ced 6 times in a row. I'm not the only one too. Is anyone else having this issue on the other servers and/or channels? I know mabi will be in maint tomorrow and hopefully that fixes the issue but I'm tired of being disconnected every time I log on.

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    I can't speak for others, but I've had no issues. However that could be only because I didn't do very much on Mabi today.
    Yesterday my friend and I were lagging and having issues running SM's.
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    I was snooping around on older forums, and some say its NA internet and some say its just mabi not being coded right. It seems to have calmed down now its around 11 pm my time. D/ced 11 times today, though. Might just be mabi, my internet and the mixture of lag together. xD
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    have not had any issues for the past 3 days, only that ch1 is the only laggy ch for me
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    Sometimes my game lags really hard and sometimes not, sometimes its really fluid.

I had like 4 Dcs, one when I was on
    a Raft.

I don't get though how we all lag on tarlach, it should kinda be impossible.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    The lag/dcing might also be a problem on the end of the player. Check your signal and stuff. Maybe the wifi is acting up. If you suspect this, try an ethernet cable and see if anything changes.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    yup. Hope maint fixes this. I was forced to hold off on all my elite sm passes cuz I d/ced and loss like 4 of em recently.
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    True, but I don't know much on my laptop or anything like that. As I said, it might have been my internet since it stopped messing up around 10 pm.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I would try connecting an ethernet cable to your laptop, like I previously suggested. I play on a laptop too, and I used to d/c alot until I switched from using wifi to ethernet.
    [Deleted User]