Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Magical Academy Female Uniforms

LeiliciaLeilicia
Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
in General Chat
I don't know where exactly to place this? But anyway, I was wanting to talk about the market price. They're great outfits, right? Tarlach has the Senior selling for 15m from what I seen, and the junior looks to be also over 10m. A bit overpriced imo, but it did just come out. How's the other servers pricing the females? I expect Alexina to have them at a high price too honestly xD

(Not going to bother mentioning the males since those would sell cheaper)

Comments

• KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    It's day one so people intentionally price things high to avoid getting 'burned' in case the outfit ends up being quite rare. Give it a couple of days. Generally the price will go down if the item turns out to be more common than expected or if no one is willing to pay sky high prices.
    [Deleted User]PolicromaSherri
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    I know that, but I was wanting to know how it is in other servers.
  • InsaneOasisInsaneOasis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,250
    Currently someone has a c/o (well, apparently) on the senior outfit f of 18m on Alexina. I have yet to see the junior one available.
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    edited August 31, 2017
    Kokoro wrote: »
    It's day one so people intentionally price things high to avoid getting 'burned' in case the outfit ends up being quite rare. Give it a couple of days. Generally the price will go down if the item turns out to be more common than expected or if no one is willing to pay sky high prices.

What I thought about the Devil's tail... they were 15M 1st day (I was too broke) now ppl are trying to buy them for over 60M and can't find any...
    But on the other hand the opposite has happened plenty of times item sold for 20m 1st few days, and plummeted off a cliff a few days later.
    Kokoro
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    Much cleaner site than Exec's site imo.

http://mabinogi.x10.mx/itemdb/?action=housing
    SherriSpiritika
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Pan wrote: »
    Much cleaner site than Exec's site imo.

http://mabinogi.x10.mx/itemdb/?action=housing

Same site I use. Though if it's items such as flashy dyes, it won't show them.
    I don't think it shows specific types of transformations that any Shamala's Transformation Medals have either.
    Hm.. Yeah, it doesn't. xP