Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Eweca gacha oversight

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited January 4, 2017 in Item/Premium Shop
So I buy a stack of Eweca gachas every week to get that exploration thing out of the way and also have an excuse to put up stuff for sale at my house. You get various weapons, armor, outfits, and lots of other stuff. What you can also get from this gacha is double exp training potions, which is cool. I usually sell the ones off that I don't need EXCEPT...for some bloody reason out of all the potions the double ninja skill exp potion is not tradable.

http://i.imgur.com/QPUOdf4.png

It doesn't even say event or not tradable. But when I try to put it up for sale...

http://i.imgur.com/ScjoFWn.png

Why is that Nexon? I'm sure that has to be an oversight when you placed that item into this gacha. You can't make all the other potions tradable and make one out of all them not. It doesn't make any sense.

http://forum2.nexon.net/images/smilies/rolleyes.png

Also please bring back images. :<

Comments

• FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    Actually, I think the reason that one was untradable while the others are tradable is because it was added later on & they probably copied the code from the one from the shadowy talents event onto the one in the gatcha, the one from the event is untradable, so the theory holds.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I mean, I guess no one'd be against changing them to be tradeable.
    Not like getting untradeable things from a gachapon is preferable to tradeable things.

It'd probably be an easy thing to change, too.

On a side note, at least that's a 1 Day potion
    Those 10 minute ones are so unsatisfying.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Well unless they ever implement more ninja skills, I don't need it and wish I could sell it someone else who needs it.
  • FalaflameFalaflame
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,260
    <--- Needs one ;w;

Yeah, it's kind of bull that potion is untradable yet all the other ones are perfectly fine. While on that subject, why are only the 10 minute potions for sale on webshop while we're stuck with having to get the 1 day pots from gach? :/
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited January 5, 2017
    Well, this is what happens when you copy and paste code. Things can't get fixed. Let's just hope Nexon is smart enough to fix this within this wonderful new year. Hopefully we can see tradeable complete training potion sets for sale on the Cash Shop. It'll be more convenient for those opening gachapons who don't want junk pulls. On a side note, do we really need the expiration keys if everyone can use bags for free? Plus, I hope we never see those $400 permanent tails for sale again until we get those style tabs in the main tab as well. I pray that we never see a temporary item for sale ever again.
    Crimsọn[Deleted User]mintiel
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Here here!
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    If I remember correctly there was a thread in the old forums made about this too. To my knowledge I don't think there was ever a Bug/Glitch report made about it though. Seeing as there seems to be no reason for it not to be tradable (that we can tell), doing so might actually get it forwarded and changed (or at least a response as to the reasoning behind it if there is one).
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Alright lets move this thread over there then. :)
  • AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
    edited January 6, 2017
    Fooled-you-pon HAHAHAHA.