Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Music box event

Comments

• FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    Tentacle
    Tentacle said:

I've never used Jam Session before. How do I get round to completing that particular daily? If I were to create a party, should I provide the other person with a scroll? Are any combinations of instruments and scrolls required for it to work? Do we need scrolls for that at all?
    That's what I was curious about, day one of the event... Apparently Jam Session wasn't getting used enough, so it got added as a requirement for the event, which resulted in quite a few people being clueless about how to use Jam Session.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    You both need to enter a jam band party, the option is available in the party creation window. Both of you have to have the same music scroll equiped. After that you both need to enter the jam session and you start playing.
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    edited January 5, 2017
    @Gaea

They don't have to be the same scroll, actually, but you definitely both need to have scrolls. My friend and I completed that mission last night with a duet, and - as such - weren't using the exact same scrolls. The part about the special Jam-Band party is 100% true, though.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Well dang I didnt know it is a daily, thought ure done after doing it once so Ive been putting doing it off because I really dont like doing musical dungeon. I just wasted one day not getting a skill training seal T^T
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Hardmuscle

The skill points are great for overriding book requirements. If that's all you have left (or need) to rank a skill. ☺

Eg; (+50) [Making Pasta], or if you do the quest all 10 days; (+100) [The Soundbox: Heart of the Instrument]. ☺
    But isn't the Book Making Pasta have to be read to even cook the recipes?
  • dorinnadorinna
    Mabinogi Rep: 845
    yes you both need 1 has to be same song.It helps if you have 2 made up for it then put party up.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Ok so only the party leader actually needs the scroll. You guys didn't have to give me step by step directions on what I already know. Kthx.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    That's weird. When I completed that requirement, the other person didn't because she doesn't have a scroll. I have to give it to her and then she managed to complete it. I also don't use the action jam session, I clicked the enter jam session (or something similar) at the party menu because the first time I tried I used the jam session action and it didnt work :S
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    For Jam Sessions i summon my Laighlinne Partner and i gave her same music scroll like mine. All i need to do is load Jam Session action and we are good to go. Done!~
    Helsa
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    Greta
    Greta said:

For Jam Sessions i summon my Laighlinne Partner and i gave her same music scroll like mine. All i need to do is load Jam Session action and we are good to go. Done!~
    I haven't been giving my laighlinne partner a scroll and it works as well.
    [Deleted User]
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    @MissFortune Wait what? Oh wow hax :D Thanks for saying that!
    Helsa
  • NemesisNemesis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    where do i get the musical math dungeon pass tho
  • NemesisNemesis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    Hardmuscle

@Nemesis

You can buy them from Ailla (at the Bard Camp), for a cost of 0 gold. ☺
    oh thanks
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    -explodes-
    SylviaWolfe
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Hardmuscle

@Brimmer

Using a combination of Skill Training Seals from this event and from the Return Milletian quest, it worked.
    Any idea if it would work on say Divine Link, the forward progress mission is kicking my butt (Freaking DC in the second half of the mass fight, 1 zebach, 1 evolved zebach, and that pain in the butt bruellin left. Not to mention about 6-7 soul stones wasted just trying to stay away from all the mobs.)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    As far as I know you can use it on any skill.
    [Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    +1 for Hardmuscle. =P