Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Community Live Stream: Flight Expansion

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
edited September 6, 2017 in Vault
UPDATE: Due to technical difficulties we will be pushing back the stream 15. 5:15 PDT is the new time! See you there!

Nkeona and Mewlynne will be going over our next update on our Twitch.tv channel on Wednesday, September 6th at 5:00 PM Pacific (8:00 PM Eastern).

00J1q-abac4c74-1781-417a-86ea-a580600bdfff.jpg

Stream

Flight Expansion is swooping in and we have all of the details during our Future Content Stream! We will also go over our renewed Roulette Bingo Event, the new Balloon Pony Event, and a sneak peek into some of our upcoming sales.

Prizes and More!

Don't miss out on a chance to win prizes during the stream! This week, you'll have a chance to win the Magic Academy Suitcase or the Ear-y Tails Gachapon! As always, there are lots of other sweet surprises and GM antics.

Don't miss out on the fun. See you Wednesday!
[Deleted User]

Comments

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Yessss!!! >w< I am so looking forward to this. I love attending the streams and watching them. What a perfect thing to have on a day off!!
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Flying in some of the older Uladh places, woo.
    I wonder if this also means they're putting grass and trees on those untextured white spots you can still sort of see from the ground with a zoomed out camera.
    Cuz you'll DEFINITELY be able to see them from the sky.

I wonder if this counts as a "major update", because I'm really looking forward to the fix for the recipe of the Bhafel Huntress recipe.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Roulette Bingo? As in, the Gachapon-centered "event"?
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155

No you're thinking of Meowbinogi. This one's more infuriating when you have to gather a million coins to get that very last elusive number.
  • IyasenuIyasenu

Unless they "renew" this event to include a gachapon, nope!

All previous instances of this event were just:
    1. Kill Normal, Strong, Awful, or Boss Monsters to get Roulette Coins
    2. Spin the Roulette Wheel with coins and whatever number you land on gets marked off on your bingo card.
    3. Every 5 in a row you complete on your bingo card gets you a prize.
    4. If you manage to get that veeeeery laaaast number marked off on your card, you get a bonus prize! (darn those duplicate number rolls though!)
    5. Can get a new bingo card every real day.

At least, that's how it was before.
    I wonder what the renewed event will award.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited September 6, 2017
    Hope we can get more than 1 bingo card a day this time, but maybe we can still use alts? heh... inb4 "choose main character" is the actual 'renewal' :P
    badnewsbarrett
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Arjune wrote: »
    Hope we can get more than 1 bingo card a day this time, but maybe we can still use alts? heh... inb4 "choose main character" is the actual 'renewal' :P

Renewal...

I think they said in stream that the roulette coins are now obtained fully from AFK/Daily sources...

At the very least, I believe they said that monsters won't be dropping coins this time around.

If that actually holds true...
    That's a totally awful change to this event.
    Like, really really bad.
    Imagine the wait to get a full blackout on the bingo board if you can get at most 5 coins every day alongside 1 coin for every 36 minutes.
    Fweep
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »

Renewal...

I think they said in stream that the roulette coins are now obtained fully from AFK/Daily sources...

At the very least, I believe they said that monsters won't be dropping coins this time around.

If that actually holds true...
    That's a totally awful change to this event.
    Like, really really bad.
    Imagine the wait to get a full blackout on the bingo board if you can get at most 5 coins every day alongside 1 coin for every 36 minutes.

That IS awful. What the hell.
    Fweep
  • BlortadBlortad
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,490
    So... skill lock on wind guard is fixed. Why the hell is that same bug STILL present with Focused Fist? I know, they fixed something at least, which is better then no fixes at all, but I really think that the bug that's been there for YEARS should take priority over a bug of the exact same nature that's only been there for like a month. That bug is part of the reason why, despite having all r1 fighter skills, I will never use them and have no intention of ever getting their dan ranks.