Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Wind guard fix is wind guard nerf?

ZelfalZelfal
Mabinogi Rep: 745
in General Chat
So am I the only giant main that has noticed that the wind guard smash glitch fix made wind guard useless unless u don't get muilti mob aggroed? Such as activate WG and try to use any combat skill without said combat skill being cancelled out forcing u to fight a full on mob with normal attacks til you die. I miss the old stationary version where my skills were not cancelled or the updated one where I could move but still go full skill power. Plz tell me Nixon didn't just nerf a race that needed the buff.