Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Detective Squirrel Doll Bag Coupons!

SermithSermith
Mabinogi Rep: 700
in General Chat
I've noticed you can still get coupons after getting the bag, and I'd honestly prefer not to go through all of it again to find out myself... Can you turn in the coupons to get another doll bag?

Comments

• badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    edited September 16, 2017
    I'm not doing the event myself but nothing on the announcement page says you can only have one per character or anything like that, so I assume you can o.o
  • ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    According to what I've seen on the forums, yes, you can have multiple Detective Squirrel Bags. Makes sense, since they're just doll bags. I'm 2/3 pieces to a second bag coupon, so will likely find out tomorrow~
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    :trollface: SECRET EMOTES???
    [Deleted User]
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Gaea wrote: »
    :trollface: SECRET EMOTES???

You know the origin of that face though...

Best part is that the irony is lost on those who like to use it.
    [Deleted User]
  • LuminarsLuminars
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Is it possible to get multiple detective squirrel doll bags if you already have one?
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Yes.

*Headshot*
    [Deleted User]
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited September 19, 2017
    Yes, it is possible to have 2 or more Squirrel bags. So if you want more, go nuts!
    [Deleted User]