Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cavalry is recruiting!

SpkrSpkr
Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hello random (mostlikelybored) person! I am here to tell you that the (superold) guild Cavalry is recruiting! (FINALLY.) Now, I am going to do this like a slight rehab, and I would appreciate if ya'll tagged along for it. Step one is now! I am going to recruit people who are knowledgeable in the game and it's mechanics, BUT ya'll also need to be nice (orelseno), because step two is to recruit people who would need our help! (Lordknowsthey'reoutthere) I have a guild Discord available for use, and I am always logging in at LEAST once a day (forsomanyhoursIcan'tevencount). The only bad news?! It's an older family style guild, so there will be members in it already that haven't logged in for awhile cause I freaking LOVE them as people and refuse to kick. Let's add you to that list too?!

So! In short, and without all my crazy parenthesis, Cavalry is a friendly guild, and wanting to grow so we can help the Mabi community further and progress faster! Our goal is to not only help the players of Mabinogi, but also to help anyone in the guild to reach the far off goals of Rabbie Phantasm and other high leveled gear! Please, if you're at all interested or wish to speak with me, my IGN is Kitta, and I never shut my computer off so I can be reached between work hours <3 Note me or add and, if you're comfortable, we can chat on Discord as well. ^_^ I look forward to growing with you all!
  1. Do you play other games along with playing Mabinogi?15 votes
    1. No, Mabi is life.
       13% (2 votes)
    2. Kind of, not too much.
       60% (9 votes)
    3. OH MY COTTON SOCKS.
       27% (4 votes)

Comments

• SpkrSpkr
    le bump~
  • MininightMininight
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,025
    edited September 26, 2017
    I don't mind trying it out. I Havent played mabi for awhile but im a try get back into it. I have a few months to catch up on.
  • PolarRaysPolarRays
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    Hey there! I'm interested to learn more about this guild.
  • SpkrSpkr
    Mininight wrote: »
    I don't mind trying it out. I Havent played mabi for awhile but im a try get back into it. I have a few months to catch up on.

Awesome! If you want to add me in game, I'd love to talk to you about it :D We have a few people who could probably help you out ^_^
    PolarRays wrote: »
    Hey there! I'm interested to learn more about this guild.

Hooray! You can add me in game, and I'd love to chat with you about it! :D

• SpkrSpkr
    le bump~
  • CWhitCWhit
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    I have not a clue if your still recruiting, I sent you some notes about it.
  • CWhitCWhit
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    IGN: Whitaker

I haven't played since 2005 I returned to Mabinogi a week ago and I noticed that much has changed since I last got on. If you are still recruiting please note me or add me please.
  • SpkrSpkr
    CWhit wrote: »
    IGN: Whitaker

I haven't played since 2005 I returned to Mabinogi a week ago and I noticed that much has changed since I last got on. If you are still recruiting please note me or add me please.

Hey! I got you a note back, but I can add you as soon as I'm able. Got work after the maintenance tonight, so it might be late tonight or tomorrow morning. I'd love to talk to you about it! :D
  • SpkrSpkr
    Hey guys! We've got a good amount of people who have joined, but let's get more! We're running daily girgs, memento, and doing event/ daily sms! Add Kitta in game and talk to me about it! <3 Let's get you up in this guild too!
  • SpkrSpkr
    still accepting new members! Note Kitta in game or just add! :D
  • SpkrSpkr
    Update! We're running dailies, shadow missions and girgs, and the Mafia mini game has made a few nights for us as well! Anyone interested? Note or add Kitta or Bulbaidan!
  • SylekSylek
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    How important is Discord for the guild? Would one still be able to keep in contact with everyone without it?
  • SpkrSpkr
    Sylek wrote: »
    How important is Discord for the guild? Would one still be able to keep in contact with everyone without it?

The only reason we use discord is so we can keep in touch with each other even when offline. So, should I be coming home from work and see that they're wanting to do a raid, I can easily tell them I want to join as well and we can make arrangements, ya know? No, the discord is not required, and even if you do join it, you don't have to join the calls. We just think it's been a lot easier considering that our members all log in at different times. We do use guild chat for those who don't want to use Discord though! Note or add Kitta in game if you want to talk to me about it more :)
  • strawberrydreamsstrawberrydreams
    Mabinogi Rep: 570
    i've had my eye on this guild in the forums for quite awhile bc it seems very homely and friendly! i've sent a friend request!
  • SpkrSpkr
    I am glad! We're growing quite a bit, and have been receiving new members quite often lately. It makes me happy to see everyone helping each other out too :D

If anyone else is interested, add me in game! My IGN is Kitta!
  • SpkrSpkr
    We're still recruiting! Add/Note Kitta in game!
  • CorkBugCorkBug
    Mabinogi Rep: 210
    I would love to join also. Haven't played in a long time
  • SpkrSpkr
    CorkBug wrote: »
    I would love to join also. Haven't played in a long time

I would love to talk to you about it! Add Kitta in game and we can figure this out :>
  • rothlandrothland
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Hey are you guys still recruiting?