Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

MAINTENANCE PLEASE (YOU BROKE IT EARLY!!!)

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    @Gaea From what I've seen about that glitch, it can take somewhere around 15 minutes to work itself out. -_-
  • ApplezApplez
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Welp it s first for me after coming back after nearly 6-8 months of on and off. Took a 15 min nap after grinding away at Magic crafting and wake up to see that NCS screen.
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    I got kicked as well. It's been over half an hour and so far nothing. Pretty annoyed since this means I'll probably miss out on the skill seal from the event for the day as well as the rest of the music skill training, and I was only a rank and a half away on discord from r1ing all music skills. :c
  • PepperPepper
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    edited January 12, 2017
    Tried to get a shadow mission went please wait giving you mission and stuck there and didn t move. So I quit the game now it won t let me on, I can get as far as the second password then it keeps giving me the you need a second password pop up. Now they wonder why people are qutitting and giving them 0 s on those pop ups if you would recommend Mabi
  • RittyRitty
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    i am having the same issue right now. i was on ch4 alexina i know at least 5 other people who crashed at the same time and still can't log on. it's been about a half hour or so. keep getting the second password screen
  • ApplezApplez
    edited January 12, 2017
    Nope, not the only one. There was a post earlier in general which I believe was just moved to Technical. I havent posted on these forum in 2-3 years until today and seeing the new look..its wierd.

Edit:Post got combined. XD
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited January 12, 2017
    YAP waited sometime and still can't get back in. AND I forgot to do that event. I am going to be screwed out of a skill seal.

Anyone else getting the have to set up secondary password too? :|

WELP the game says it's now under maintenance. What in the world...
    Someone must be trying to get their work done early for whatever personal reasons. :|
  • RittyRitty
    edited January 12, 2017
    this is my firs time ever posting here. pretty irritated though i must say. :/
  • RittyRitty
    where does it say that?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited January 12, 2017
    It did say that and then tried logging in again and it's back to that secondary password setup crap again.

Seriously whats going on?
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    The instant I got kicked off I didn't bother getting back on.
    I just hope the Maint fixes the housing issues Ruairi has been having.
  • RittyRitty
    hmmm good question :/ wish Nexon would stop pumping out so much gacha and give the game itself some TLC
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    I'm also having connection issues on my end.
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    @Gaea I just tried logging on again and I'm still getting the secondary password error. There's no indication it's under maintenance so maybe that was a fluke in the error notification?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Ok I am done. looks like the server is toast atm.
  • RittyRitty
    ^^^^^^^^^
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Seriously either it's a ddos or someone at Nexon is fiddling with the servers too early.
  • DawnofHakureiDawnofHakurei
    edited January 12, 2017
    I'm experiencing the same problem everyone is having. I was Mari ch2 organizing my inventory and then tried to move from my spot, and I was unable to move an inch but still was able to open windows. I tried to exit the game, but it was taking several minutes so I forced closed Mabi. I tried to log back in and I was getting the secondary password error everyone is getting also. I tried to log onto a different account than the one I was on at the time of the problem and log onto it fine, but wasn't able to log onto the same ch but was able to log onto a different ch.

tl;dr I think this problem is affecting populated ch and somehow causing technical issues for those accounts. :(
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited January 12, 2017
    That is what happened to me earlier. It was effecting my main character in ch1. In order to access the character again I had to login from a different channel. I hope to dear god the servers are ok. D:
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    There is a maintenance that will occur in a little over 3 hours from now, so hopefully it will be resolved then, if not sooner!