Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The new... Pet??? Alto the centaur.

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    @Liyeta But there is only one kind. >_>
    Helsa
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Yeah I really hope its not a pet gacha, in my opinion it also looks cute.
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    need it.
    neeeeed itttt..... for the floating pose. if only you can afk like that without having to have pet summoned > 3 >

is this where the missing musical notes went from the schooldesk animation..? curiouser and curiouser

• mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,855
    It's not something I'd buy but it's not bad.
    Tho what about commerce partner William?
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    edited January 11, 2017
    i am just going to leave this here.....

*walks away*
    mintielGreta
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    meh/10, pass.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    I'm Loving the visuals on that new story they got there, can't wait for that <3
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    It's cute. Maybe it'll be in webshop after Maint. Who knows.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    @Harukari That seems like the popular opinion. =D

I agree that I would prefer to choose the kind of Centaur I buy because with the Sheeptuplets I've gotten two of the same one before. XD
  • MeyMey
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    pls I want an army of them.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Hey does anyone know the training requirement for merry melodies?
    Helsa
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    edited January 12, 2017
    To Gaea:

Unfortunately this seems to be the "Global-Premier" of Alto. While getting new things first can certainly be exciting, the downside is that Korean-players haven't previously dug into Alto yet. As such no one currently knows at what level the "Merry Melodies" skill will cap out. Since I regularly grind every pet I get I might have known, but I'm honestly passing on this one as it doesn't really interest me.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited January 12, 2017
    @Liyeta Not really. It's a flying/ground mount like Dragons are, but it's faster, more versatile in its abilities and cheaper than they are as Dragons average around 15k NX. It's just 100 NX more expensive than a Scooter.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    It carries you around like a foral fairy would and it's pretty fast. I am unsure how powerful it's AoE tbh. I will have to take it on a test run.
    Helsa
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I agree on the too expensive part. dragons are too expensive too... but that's just me. I think all pets should be 10-11k max
    GretaMey[Deleted User]
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    the pet feels a lot like a Fallen Fairy pet. gives you the same temporary speed boost when summoned and when mounted your in a ball of musical notes instead of a a dark sphere shaped aura like with the Fallen Fairy. basically it is like a reskin of Fallen Fairy with different skills. still a cute pet though and it fits with all the new music stuff coming out ^^
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 12, 2017
    If this centaur thing has same abilities like Fallen Fairy then i'll probably pass too. You literally buy Fallen Fairy just in different pixel shape and for 14k NX while Fallen Fairy did cost only 12k NX. Nice rip off Nexon looool. Kokopo pet was 13k NX and it was more worth to buy than this thing. I would better buy a 2nd Fallen Fairy then, she's cuter to me anyway.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    ..So pricy...unsure if want..
    GretaSugarAngelCrimsọn
  • SugarAngelSugarAngel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    This pet is so good, yet so pricey and a bit out of my range ..

but it's so tempting with how tanky it'll be with divine link..
  • MeyMey
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    So pricey.. yet so cute.. aaa ; ;