Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The new... Pet??? Alto the centaur.

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    I caved.

My bf wanted it so I bought him it, than I got one to name after him. TT
    CrimsọnMey
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 12, 2017
    RIP your wallet @BerrySwirl
    I was lucky my bf liked that Kokopo pet since shes is cute and useful so he bought it himself and for me lol.
    Berryswirl
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    I absolutely LOVE the Kokopo pet.
    Crimsọn
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    Daraeus
    Daraeus said:

ITS SO CUTE OMG. IS THIS REAL LIFE. PLS I NEED 4004904
    @Daraeus arn't you nexon staff cant you just add as many as you want to you account an summon them all same time?
    GretaMey
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    I'm happy with my purchase of the pet. Compared to other games I've bought mounts in these are about average to cheap and offer more in terms of buffs/aoe attack etc. I do agree he's essentially a pricier fallen fairy and we're paying for a new design but hey he's an extra. I've seen folks sink way more into gacha/fashion (not a bad thing). It's all about where you care to spend money
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    @Splatulated

Even staff has to buy their own things, they don't get free pets just because their staff. If they have non-GM accounts, they have to purchase pets/gacha for the same price we do.
    Crimsọn
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    @BerrySwirl

I heard staff gets 50% off NX so ......basically they get it for half that price.

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    @asnscorpio

Oh :v wellll still not free
    Crimsọn
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    A flying Centaur? Is Nexon being Satyr-ical at this point?
    Iyasenupawcalypse
  • LovePandaLovePanda
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
    I can't wait for that Fairy tales update,OMG it looks like it's going to be good!
    pawcalypse
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    They revive themselves like nimbuses, and have a metric crap ton of Hp after level 70 when linked.
    pawcalypse