Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How do you upload your own avatar?

CocoshiCocoshi
Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
in Town Square
Ot is that not available anymore

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    For the time being it is not available. But c'mon the forums are no longer broken! :D
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • CocoshiCocoshi
    @Gae Lived through two forum changes. RIP post counts
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited December 15, 2016
    Cocoshi
    Cocoshi said:

Yeah me too. This will be the 3rd time I have to rebuild history. Unfortunately once again no one will recognize me.

I guess we don't have to quote anymore? This is going to take some getting use to.
  • CocoshiCocoshi
    Gae said:

Cocoshi
    Cocoshi said:

Yeah me too. This will be the 3rd time I have to rebuild history. Unfortunately once again no one will recognize me.
    Bwahaha, what was your name on the original forums and the last one?
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    edited December 15, 2016
    21k post counts from like 6 years. Oh well rip.
  • CocoshiCocoshi
    TheNyanCat

21k post counts from like 6 years. Oh well rip.
    Right?
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Cocoshi
    Cocoshi said:

You need to retire already, old man.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited December 15, 2016
    Cocoshi
    Cocoshi said:

Gae said:

Cocoshi
    Cocoshi said:

Bwahaha, what was your name on the original forums and the last one?
    I will reveal that later on. Hopefully soon they will help fix my forum user name. Might be a bit...

Update: Ok now that I got my name fixed you might know who I am now and I will now tell you my previous usernames...

Forums 1.0 Ebonrouge - I was a severe asshat wannabe hacker that hung out with Martyr in those days. Eventually got banned by Tiberoo, banned from Mabinogi too, for doing no no things. Ban was justified (but later on about 5 years down the road I was able to obtain a pardon).

Forums 2.0 Diablerie - Bit of a story here; when Vindictus went open beta I joined the forums again because I was able to with the takedown of forums 1.0. I posted as Diablerie for many years until some forum drama went down this year and I was given an ultimatum to choose one account or have both accounts banned from the forums. So...in desire of retaining my primary account that had much more seniority I started posting as Ebonrouge again. Originally the reason I started posting as Diablerie is because I didn't want anyone to start remembering who Ebonrouge was.

Forums 3.0 Gaea (Gae at first but got that fixed) - With the new games that have come out recently on Nexon I was able to participate in betas and nab Gaea as my user name in game and in the new forums. However, this account was severely glitched and I think there was a conflict in the system with existing forum profile that conflicted with the new forums on other games. Basically it prevented me from establishing forum access (I would get error after error and many broken redirects). Oneletter tried to fix it for me but couldn't no matter what we did. So with permission I had to start posting on a secondary account in order to access those other forums.

BUT the good news is now that Mabinogi's forums have been updated it actually fixed that glitch! So now I only have to post using one forum account. I am so happy.

So yeah that's my forum history. Need to turn it into a book. :P
  • andrewngn13andrewngn13
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,020
    Im just going to make my forum title if I get one my join date. Sounds like a good start.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    andrewngn13

Im just going to make my forum title if I get one my join date. Sounds like a good start.
    Your join date is on your profile page though.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    On the first revamp they took away custom signatures.

Now they take away custom avatars.

But it's okay cause I kept it. Long live my old Fergsig

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    @Eralea It's already been mentioned several times that they are developing a way where we can upload an avatar by hosting it elsewhere.
  • rainLOVErainLOVE
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    xD they're probably trying to keep down the upload cache-
    but if they don't support self upload anymore-
    they need like 2-3 more pages of preset avatars xD