Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Art for Gold :^) (MARI)

MedamaudeeMedamaudee
Mabinogi Rep: 1,510
edited January 4, 2018 in Art Creations
Hello! Since I am returning to Mabinogi after quite some time, I want to buy lots of stuff! I'd like to do three waist up commissions for some good old fashioned gold to fuel my expensive spending habits.

Links to Art:
https://pre00.deviantart.net/b8d7/th/pre/i/2017/091/e/b/link_by_thedaronobsessor-db4dim7.png
https://pre00.deviantart.net/5ccb/th/pre/f/2017/001/3/4/medamaudee_by_thedaronobsessor-dattrml.png
https://pre00.deviantart.net/4492/th/pre/i/2017/100/5/5/cute_suzy_by_thedaronobsessor-db5bmtt.png
https://orig00.deviantart.net/8280/f/2017/134/d/f/hot_hot_hot_by_thedaronobsessor-db98trm.png

*My deviantart is thedaronobsessor if you want to view more

PRICES: Give me your best offer, I don't mind. At least make it over 1mil gold ;-) I'm also a poor college student so feel free to send me millions of USD too.

SLOTS:
1. Molestia :-) (Done!)
2. CherryHeart (Done!)
3. Arjune (Done!)
4. Nyaa (Done!)
MariangelicaImaizumimochibiPyonchi
  1. Are you having a good day?26 votes
    1. Nah, kind of poopy
       12% (3 votes)
    2. Not bad, can't complain
       62% (16 votes)
    3. Pretty spectacular!
       27% (7 votes)

Comments

• MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    2AWC265.png

Here's one done ;-)
    MolestiaPyonchi
  • CherryheartCherryheart
    Mabinogi Rep: 905
    edited October 1, 2017
    If you're still doing these I would love one!
    I'll be doing a gold transfer since I'm from Tarlach!
    Name: Cherryheart
    I will offer 2m if that is fine with you!
    Ref and info:
    http://watervaporeon.wixsite.com/cherryheart/outfit-refs
    ^^^ Check this site out on the "artists look here" page for details on her! I would love it if you could do her in the femme fatale outfit w/miku twintails as the hairstyle please! There is a page on there also of other art if you need ideas :) For her wings I would prefer the astro or fallen angel wings, whichever you prefer. I am also open to ideas if there is something else on there you would rather do instead!
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Just curious what Molestia paid for that because I am trash when it comes to offering XD I need at least an idea of what to offer lol
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    Ref and info:
    ^^^ Check this site out on the "artists look here" page for details on her! I would love it if you could do her in the femme fatale outfit w/miku twintails as the hairstyle please! There is a page on there also of other art if you need ideas :) For her wings I would prefer the astro or fallen angel wings, whichever you prefer. I am also open to ideas if there is something else on there you would rather do instead!

Hi! Thanks for your interest <3. Do you mind if it takes me a while to complete the drawing? Classes are currently kicking my ass but I'd love to do your character!
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    Arjune wrote: »
    Just curious what Molestia paid for that because I am trash when it comes to offering XD I need at least an idea of what to offer lol

She paid 2mil :^)
  • ArjuneArjune
    gonna grab a slot. I just need some time to get some ref pics taken
  • CherryheartCherryheart
    Medamaudee wrote: »
    Ref and info:

Hi! Thanks for your interest <3. Do you mind if it takes me a while to complete the drawing? Classes are currently kicking my ass but I'd love to do your character!

[/i]
    I understand I have classes too xD Sure thing, don't feel like you have to rush!
  • ArjuneArjune
    Ok here's my reference :D

tp1O4Zu.png

IGN: Darvy
    Server: Mari

I'ma pay 3 mil

Darvy likes sweet foods and baby dragons and cats... homestead full of dragons and cats haha
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    Arjune wrote: »
    Ok here's my reference :D

tp1O4Zu.png

IGN: Darvy
    Server: Mari

I'ma pay 3 mil

Darvy likes sweet foods and baby dragons and cats... homestead full of dragons and cats haha

Perfect! Such a cute character!
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    Ref and info:

Just to make sure, for the femme fatale outfit youd like a black base and purple ruffles? I saw on the website a black and gold version but I just wanted to ask :--)
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    @Cherryheart Hey! I finished your lineart, This is typically where I have people pay so I can finish the art :-)
    OttkYG0.png
    Sherri
  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    Your art is so lovely! I love how Molestia's came out and Cherryheart's is looking great so far too ; u ;
    I was wondering if you'd have one more slot available? I'd be interested in ordering something if possible! Just let me know and I'll be happy to fill out an order when I can <3
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    Nyaa wrote: »
    Your art is so lovely! I love how Molestia's came out and Cherryheart's is looking great so far too ; u ;
    I was wondering if you'd have one more slot available? I'd be interested in ordering something if possible! Just let me know and I'll be happy to fill out an order when I can <3

I'd love to! Cherryheart hasn't replied to me yet so I have room to work on another :-). Just post what you'd like and the price you're paying!
  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    @Medamaudee Sounds great c: Before I fill out information, I was wanting to make sure if you'd be alright drawing a slime girl? I don't really have an outfit designed for her yet, so she's usually drawn as nude without the details (Barbie nudity I think some call it) aha. If she isn't okay with you, I have another character I can request :3 Just let me know!
  • mochibimochibi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,380
    how much would it be in USD? :ooo
    Akainai
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    Nyaa wrote: »
    @Medamaudee Sounds great c: Before I fill out information, I was wanting to make sure if you'd be alright drawing a slime girl? I don't really have an outfit designed for her yet, so she's usually drawn as nude without the details (Barbie nudity I think some call it) aha. If she isn't okay with you, I have another character I can request :3 Just let me know!

That sounds great! She looks like a really neat lava girl. I thought I replied to this but it turns out I logged into the wrong account! Whoops!
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    mochibi wrote: »
    how much would it be in USD? :ooo

A waist up fully lined and colored drawing would be $25 :-)!
  • CherryheartCherryheart
    @Cherryheart Hey! I finished your lineart, This is typically where I have people pay so I can finish the art :-)
    OttkYG0.png

Omg I'm so sorry I've been super busy with Nursing school and a new job;A; I feel like a jerk. Yes, black and purple and I will send the gold tonight when I get home!!!
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    OttkYG0.png

Omg I'm so sorry I've been super busy with Nursing school and a new job;A; I feel like a jerk. Yes, black and purple and I will send the gold tonight when I get home!!!

Don't worry about it! I've been super slow as well, my classes are moping the floor with me!!
  • CherryheartCherryheart
    OttkYG0.png

Don't worry about it! I've been super slow as well, my classes are moping the floor with me!!

I know but I still feel bad ;w; Is your ign the same as your forum name? I am putting in for the transfer right now