Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Naupiko's Chibi Shop! | Gold/NX | 3/3 slots open

Comments

• LeafpetalLeafpetal
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,505
    edited October 8, 2017
    cant wait to see it!! can you send a junk item for payment after the sketch?
  • NaupikoNaupiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    Shadydayz wrote: »
    bump

I like your memes

OH WOW, HOW DID I MISS THIS! Thank you so much! That's crazy you recognized me !
    Leafpetal wrote: »

And yes I will! Almost done with it!
    ShadydayzLeafpetal
  • NaupikoNaupiko

I've sent the item~ Just let me know if the sketch is all good for me to continue!

k5UGUGu.png
    OkamixdimsumImaizumi
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    edited October 12, 2017
    its so cute i love it omg!! the only thing is that could you have the shorter character not have human ears?? other then that its perfect!! you need to show the edited sketch for such a minor edit so you can go ahead and continue with it!!
    edit: also just logged on and i think you forgot to attach the payment request to the item lol
  • NaupikoNaupiko
    its so cute i love it omg!! the only thing is that could you have the shorter character not have human ears?? other then that its perfect!! you need to show the edited sketch for such a minor edit so you can go ahead and continue with it!!
    edit: also just logged on and i think you forgot to attach the payment request to the item lol

Oh whoops! I'll make sure to erase the human ears, and I've resend the payment. Sorry for messing up ahhh / q \
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    ugh I wish I had money in Alexina, or there was still a gold exchange for that server :c
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    dont worry about it, just sent over the payment!! excited to see the final piece
  • NaupikoNaupiko
    edited October 12, 2017
    Arjune wrote: »
    ugh I wish I had money in Alexina, or there was still a gold exchange for that server :c

awe! I get you.. Maybe another time tho!
    dont worry about it, just sent over the payment!! excited to see the final piece

Alright, I've just woken up! I see the payment, expect your drawing to be finished within the day !!

EDIT: some stuff came up! but the outline is done and all I've need to do is coloring for tomorrow.. sorry for the delay!
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    no problem, i know how things can get sometimes!! also jsyk ill probably post the finshed product to my mabi tumblr (albanknights.tumblr.com) with credit ofc unless you plan to post it there already in which case ill jsut reblog it from you
  • NaupikoNaupiko
    no problem, i know how things can get sometimes!! also jsyk ill probably post the finshed product to my mabi tumblr (albanknights.tumblr.com) with credit ofc unless you plan to post it there already in which case ill jsut reblog it from you

OOf,, I barely use tumblr! But my tumblr is naupiko.tumblr.com for credit please!

here's the FULL resolution link (way bigger than the preview on here!) https://i.imgur.com/ljHmegq.png

and here's the smaller preview!

OIkMFIL.png

thanks again !! and I hope everything turned out alright.

OkamixdimsumPankoodaImaizumiHindsight
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    i absolutely love it thank you so much!! posted here in case you wanted to keep track of these kinds of things
    Naupiko
  • NaupikoNaupiko
    bump!
  • NaupikoNaupiko
    Whew! it's been a couple of months and I'm back again. Bump!
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    edited September 8, 2018
    Hihi, welcome back!! I want to order one :D

IG name: Wakasagihime (Alexina)
    Fullbody / Chibi : Fullbody
    Extra characters?: No
    Anything else?: Could you add a fishnet/straps to the bust of her outfit? I provided some ref examples of what I mean if it's not too clear. Np if it's not doable, or you'd rather not!

References:
    Character - https://imgur.com/a/Wv4MwCt
    Extra refs - 1 2 Xoue
    Full price: 4.5m
  • NaupikoNaupiko
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Hihi, welcome back!! I want to order one :D

IG name: Wakasagihime (Alexina)
    Fullbody / Chibi : Fullbody
    Anything else?: Could you add a fishnet/straps to the bust of her outfit? I provided some ref examples of what I mean if it's not too clear. Np if it's not doable, or you'd rather not!

References:
    Character - https://imgur.com/a/Wv4MwCt
    Extra refs - 1 2 Xoue

Definitely doable! Thank you for wanting to commission me again! I'll update my slots right away.
    Just remember when I post the sketch I expect payment before sending over the finished product ; v ; ty again!
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Naupiko wrote: »
    Definitely doable! Thank you for wanting to commission me again! I'll update my slots right away.
    Just remember when I post the sketch I expect payment before sending over the finished product ; v ; ty again!

Of course! Oh and THICC if not already going to pls XD
  • curryliciouscurrylicious
    Mabinogi Rep: 945
    edited September 9, 2018
    BOIII I'M SO INTERESTED I also never use forums... big yeet...
    If you'd take the commission, I'd love if you could @ me on twitter after (hg_curry) purely so I can spam my utter love for u!!!! if that's okay hehe
    IG name: Lumish
    Fullbody / Chibi : Full body
    Anything else?: Could I request a good ol SMUG look..! Also, could the hairties be changed to large black (or white, or orange on the skirt AAA anything goes) ribbons? Honestly feel free to ditch the kitsu ears if you feel it'll work better!
    References: https://sta.sh/01oo4pw7taf5
  • NaupikoNaupiko
    If you'd take the commission, I'd love if you could @ me on twitter after (hg_curry) purely so I can spam my utter love for u!!!! if that's okay hehe
    Anything else?: Could I request a good ol SMUG look..! Also, could the hairties be changed to large black (or white, or orange on the skirt AAA anything goes) ribbons? Honestly feel free to ditch the kitsu ears if you feel it'll work better!

For SURE!! ALSO THIS CHARA IS SO SO SO CUTE... OMG..
    Thank you for wanting to buy my art. I'll try my best!! Make sure to check the thread every wittle while, I usually start sketching within the couple of days I accept. ; v ; and yes I'll post on twitter when done too (im under the same name!)
    currylicious
  • NaupikoNaupiko
    Imaizumi wrote: »

Of course! Oh and THICC if not already going to pls XD

e2lopa7.png
    Here's the preview!! (I'm very bad with armor ahh sorry) If there's something else youd like changed or if its all good to go please lmk!
  • NaupikoNaupiko
    edited September 13, 2018

For SURE!! ALSO THIS CHARA IS SO SO SO CUTE... OMG..
    Thank you for wanting to buy my art. I'll try my best!! Make sure to check the thread every wittle while, I usually start sketching within the couple of days I accept. ; v ; and yes I'll post on twitter when done too (im under the same name!)

oVcy59M.png
    here's your preview too! I hope this is alright, (the outfit was kind of hard to see in the preview cause the arms were a bit in the way! ) If its all good to go lmk! and if not please let me know what I can change!