Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Change Recovering Touch subskill acquiry method

nevyn25nevyn25
Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
edited December 15, 2016 in Feedback and Suggestions
I feel like the recovering touch subskill has been made way too hard. It needs no less than 4 all-clear weekly orders, which is nigh impossible with the current drop rate of appostle rings. Either the drop rate for rings really should be increased, or the requirement for unlocking said subskill should be nerfed. I suggest something like treating wounds of a squad member 50 times or reviving a squad member 50 times. That way it still takes time and effort, but at least it's managable. To add some numbers, I ran about 30 raids this week alone, and I've seen 3 rings drop at max (on normal difficulty).

IGN: Nevyn25
Server: Alexina
Daktaro