Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Unable to buy anything out of webshop.

GoodrichGoodrich
Mabinogi Rep: 410
edited September 29, 2017 in Item/Premium Shop
Went in there since the pet adoption medal isn't available in the in-game store, but every time I click Buy, a pop-up appears and promptly disappears before anything shows and refreshes the page. The Nx Prepaid/Credit counter is also wrong in saying I have none of either when I clearly don't. Pop-up blocker is off and Nexon's sites and child-sites are all whitelisted.

Comments

• GoodrichGoodrich
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Ended up finding the medal in the in-game store after looking for it. Still can't get the webpage to work properly. For those who come with the same problem and don't see it in-game: just go through the pages. Sort by lowest to high or high to low, find it around the 3k nx items.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Make sure you're logged into the following linked page (being logged into the forum means nothing; look at the top). If you're not logged into said page, your balance will be 0 and the pop-ups will not work; as described. ~ http://mabinogi.nexon.net/Shop/WebShop/Detail/Cash/21113

That's one of the differences since they've switched forums. Back then, logging in on one means you're logged into both. Now, it's separate.
    [Deleted User]
  • meruczan12meruczan12
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I have the same problem its been a year since this post but for some reason it shows on the nexon page but dosent on mabi and i have the same issue that it just kicks me out...