Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

random post about being positive! QwQ

justshowingjustshowing
Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
edited October 7, 2017 in Alexina Chat
I'm always ranting and complaining so for now on i'll be positive!

every good game needs a good cash shop.
so heres what I think nexon did right with the cash shop! :D

- homestead expansion packs
-
- basicly any one time consumable items like weapon slot extentions for the weapon lovers
-
- timed items that don't poof even if you missed the deadline like combo card extentions
-
- items in the cash shop that can be acquired in game like the expiration removal enchant thingy
-
- making expensive things in cash shops accessible to free to play players ex: reforges can also be obtained from that new dungeon next to the bard camp!

there :D
that's things I like about mabi's idea for the cash shop

add on to the list and lets be positive togetherrrr :D
[Deleted User]YureiEnvious

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    I like pet gachas. $5 pets are good.

But I have too many pets so I tend not to buy em if they don't come with dyes.
  • EternityNekoEternityNeko
    Mabinogi Rep: 580
    Eralea wrote: »
    I like pet gachas. $5 pets are good.

But I have too many pets so I tend not to buy em if they don't come with dyes.
    2 thumbs down
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    edited October 10, 2017
    2 thumbs down

I think you missed the point of the thread. It's called a thread about being positive, not "i'm salty mf so imma be a negative nancy and provoke people."

[Deleted User]justshowing
  • YureiYurei
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    one of my top fave things is the bard bulletin board.. i think i may have annoyed some of my friends by just gushing about it especially shortly after musicq update, ahah ^_^;;;
    but tbh it really is lovely, so many soongs~

i also am a huge fan of the succubus queen XD even though haven't been able to talk to her yet OTL (rabbie phantasm is also seriously amazingly beautiful too. i love it)
    and just the storyline in general is nice. the latter part of g20 was.. wow. (and latter part of saga 2... ;W; i disliked merlin i admit through most of the story but close to the end.. flipped haha. i love it when writing makes me like a chara i previously disliked)

also this is prolly really obv but mabi really is amazing how pretty much no two people look alike (unless they specifically strive to LOL). it's nice
    also they finallly made healing stronger, first skill i dan 3'd (even though it was haaaard but the test was cool with the theme!)
    as original gm cleric i was always wanting them to help make healing stronger in some way that wasn't reforges or nimbus spams XD
    so between that + celtic guardian staff i'm happy ^o^

also, enn and sidhe finnachaid were amazing QwQ that dgn is also very pretty, and the boss is.. terrifying, in a good way. like leaving alone the (strong) gameplay bit just the story and theme of the monsters and boss especially is like, wow. it feels more meaningful than most dungeons, for sure.