Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

what would mabinogi look like in a new engine

Comments

• watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    /// @Hardmuscle

I get the impression that English is not your native language, or you're trying very hard to not understand what's being said. Do you expect Nexon to allow Wine and Bootcamp to run; which would allow Mac and Linux users to multi-client, and then at the same time continue to block Windows users from doing the same? No matter which way you slice it, this isn't a personal vendetta against Mac and Linux, as all Windows users have the exact same restrictions. ~ ☺///

We are from other countries, Nexon has known this ever since launch day, you saying english is the dominant is racist. we are forced to type english because that is the rules. Also yes you do have a vendetta against Mac and Linux, otherwise why did you even bring it up, yourself guilty has proven to show your hated for many OS. Nexon can't just banned people for playing games but will banned for abusing stuff (possibility). besides there are bots in the game which do break the tos and rarely do we see them banned.

Agin people do play in Mac and Linux so stop being racist about it.
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    @Hardmuscle
    Look at the history, you were wrong about everything and you are insulting many people who do use Mac and Linux as a OS. Once again you never even bother to address the bot issue that very much exist in mabinogi.

History
    - You falsely understand how engine works
    - http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/comment/9616/#Comment_9616 , you said no Mac or Lunix users were playing "We need physics, not Mac and Linux.☺"
    - My comment about how engines do work and correcting your statement about no one using mac and linux: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/comment/9662/#Comment_9662
    - You said Torque can do "amazing things" and said: "There are exactly 0 people using Mac or Linux to play Mabinogi without a Virtual Machine"
    - I said Lies because I show videos of people playing outside the windows OS.
    - You said Mac or Linux can't run DirectX.
    - I link to real users who found a way to do it but got remove by mod not adam by the way (seriously it was a link to another nexon form, sheesh look at it before removing it).
    - You said no im crazy
    - Lidiya said people don't read what they sign on the internet and a study can confirm this.
    - You claim nexon blocks these softwares but we do not have evidence to back this up.
    - Gega said botting has always been on mabinogi
    - You said i was talking about 3d rendering, no i wasnt, it was about how falsey you claim about the engines and who plays on Mac or Linux.
    - You also claim that the anti-cheating system does block Mac and Linux but that is false because again players did play on Mac or Linux.
    - You said everyone should use windows which sounds racist because you should not make a choice for everyone and Macs are expensive.
    - Porkey claims nexon will banned you for using anything but windows which is false.
    - You two agree about a false claim.
    - I came back saying bots are a problem.
    - You made racist remarks about other countries not doing english well (guess what england does not like your american english schools).
    - At the same time still believe in the false claim that you made up.
    - I said we are from many countries accept it and said yes you do have a vendetta against Mac and Linux.
    - you said no to all that and think im crazy.

So to sum it up, you made up everything. The engine, the nexon banning people, and how things work at nexon. You made it all up.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 19, 2017
    The hell... Since when disliking Linux or Mac is called as a racism? Racism means this:

1. A belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
    2. A policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
    3. Hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

So in conclusion, you just made up a new racism definition. You made up like 80% stuff with this. You should learn meanings of words you are using first then try to claim something. Because now you just look really hilarious.
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    Such a vulgar, unbecoming way to use this language . . .
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    Name calling is not necessary, there's nothing wrong with disagreeing with each other's opinion/argument, but let's leave name calling out of it.
  • KororeKorore
    edited January 20, 2017
    @Hardmuscle

I understand that you were being provoked, but there is still no reason to use that language.

Either way, let's get the thread back on topic.
  • KororeKorore
    edited January 20, 2017
    @Hardmuscle

I do not recall singling you out. My post in this thread was simply saying name calling isn't necessary, and that was directed to everyone who was doing it, it is never constructive in any discussion.

If you would like to continue this conversation, PM me directly so we can avoid derailing the thread even more.
    Arie
  • icekiller158icekiller158
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,670
    edited January 20, 2017
    @Gaea "But we can't have nice things like that. The engine is just too old. That's why I thought when Mabinogi II -was- going to come out it was going to be something like that. But no it was just a weird version of Mabinogi Heroes (Vindictus).

I hope that someday in the future that they decide to create a true Mabinogi II (like what they did with maplestory). Because lets face it, at some point this game -will- die. We can say nay to that till our faces our blue even despite the strong community we have. But someday...it will happen. I just hope before it does they revisit Mabinogi and do something like that artist rendered and keep our world alive.

Mabinogi is love, Mabinogi is...life.

lol.

Serious though."

But MapleStory 2 bombed so hard in Korea that the developers are reinvesting all effort to MapleStory 1 to keep it alive.
This discussion has been closed.