Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Nexon Fix your secondary PW glitch

CerberusXIIICerberusXIII
Mabinogi Rep: 535
edited October 15, 2017 in Technical Support
My Connetion isnt stable at the moment and everytime I DC im locked out of my account for like 15 Minutes because of this **** secondary PW glitch. Either give me the option to not have a Secondary PW at all or FIX IT.

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    when you get this problem where you can't login after 1/2 a min, open 'Internet Options' and delete all of you history,cookies, temp internet files, etc.... afterward you should be able to login normally. This same thing used to happen to me about a yr ago and I had to use this same solution to login. after a few updates it should go away for you.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Ktty wrote: »
    when you get this problem where you can't login after 1/2 a min, open 'Internet Options' and delete all of you history,cookies, temp internet files, etc.... afterward you should be able to login normally. This same thing used to happen to me about a yr ago and I had to use this same solution to login. after a few updates it should go away for you.

It's a glitch with the DCing. You have to close the client out and you can log in like normal. When you DC and try to log in ...it gets stuck with the 2ndary password even if it is right.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited October 15, 2017
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    It's a glitch with the DCing. You have to close the client out and you can log in like normal. When you DC and try to log in ...it gets stuck with the 2ndary password even if it is right.

Didn't work for me when it happened to me (which is the reason I didn't suggest it). But it may work for the OP.
  • CerberusXIIICerberusXIII
    Mabinogi Rep: 535
    Its been only unstable the past 2 days,before i only dc'ed once on the blue moon.
    also deleting cookies and such doesnt fix it,even restarting the PC as ive been already suggested doesnt fix it.
    I appear online for everyone for like 15-30mins after the DC and get this wonderful 2nd PW glitch.
    Never liked this useless 2nd password thing~