Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

LF: Friends!

JarvorenJarvoren
Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hello, my IGN is Jarvoren and I've recently come back to Mabinogi after a long hiatus. I'd love to make friends with people who are genuinely nice and who are not afraid to be silly once in awhile! Being active is also a plus, but I don't expect anyone to be online 24/7. I'm not very strong, but I'm training up my skills and taking advantage of the skill resets until I'm able to walk away satisfied (gotta get those CP skills out of the way). I've been playing Mabinogi technically since 2008 during beta and left sometime during G9. This game was a huge part of my childhood though, so nostalgia brought me back and well, now I'm here to stay. I can't wait to meet you all and feel free to add me in-game & please send a note to let me know who you are! Thank you and hope to hang out with you soon!

Comments