Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Trick or Treat?!? Free Art

Comments

• MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    edited October 27, 2017
    Good luck everyone, and by good luck everyone I mean I hope I win.
  • mochibimochibi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,380
    boop half of the doodles are done (art will be late by a day) sorry for the inconvenience
    NyuuHokusaiTalklaMarielxPankoodaArjuneNevineOkamixdimsumMomochanKrissmasImaizumi
  • MarielxMarielx
    edited November 7, 2017
    So...
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I don't wanna seem annoying but... it's almost christmas now XD
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    Maybe they private messaged the people who did win their doodles (side note tho anyone know if mochibi alright? Haven't seen them on here in a while wonder if everything going alright)
  • MarielxMarielx
    Even if you didn't do them, hope you're alright, man.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    yeah be safe :)
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    Was worried cause it says they haven't been on here since November 3rd so again if anyone can confirm if they are doing alright that would be nice
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Was worried cause it says they haven't been on here since November 3rd so again if anyone can confirm if they are doing alright that would be nice

I hope they're okay as well ; ~;