Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Monster Summoning Jack o' Lantern -

ZahriahZahriah
Mabinogi Rep: 985
edited October 19, 2017 in Help
So I'm opening one of the boxes and I was curious on what it was and I guess I summoned a desert dragon(??????) I can't kill it it's just there (ch7 Vales Mana Tunnel) and it actually does pretty heavy damage and I'm conflicted #whattodo?

Comments

• LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    I'm late but for future references, you should have more than just yourself with you to defeat the monsters. I assume its dead now? but the lanterns will summon creatures like that (even demi lich maybe) so always always always have someone who you know can handle it with you.
  • ZahriahZahriah
    Mabinogi Rep: 985
    Thank you! But yes I figured out the lanterns sooner or later(:
    I was shook as it was my first one ; ;