Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can you trade partners in pet medals?

LunarZeroLunarZero
Mabinogi Rep: 1,535
edited October 22, 2017 in Item/Premium Shop
I know they're not technically pets, but I cannot find anything that says you can or cannot. If so, do they have to be entirely naked?
[Deleted User]DANIarts

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Nope you can't (from what I remember)
    though that would be slavery ;-;
    [Deleted User]DANIartsXxBearslayerxX
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited October 24, 2017
    Maybe they'll invent some other item that allows this.

Like instead of "Pet Adoption Medal" it could be a "Contract Transference Certificate" or something.
    To show that they're going to work for someone else.

Though maybe that doesn't make much sense for partners that aren't a Maid or Butler.
    DANIarts
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Maybe they'll invent some other item that allows this.

Like instead of "Pet Adoption Medal" it could be a "Contract Transference Certificate" or something.
    To show that they're going to work for someone else.

Though maybe that doesn't make much sense for partners that aren't a Maid or Butler.

@Iyasenu
    It actually kinda makes sense o: Commerce partners "technically" get paid via. Ducats(if you give them ducats from their missions) and they help you, probably expecting to get some. So if you - let's say - kick them out and send them to someone else, it'd kinda be like "adopting" but them being humans finding someone else too help o: