Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabi won't really...work?

LeiliciaLeilicia
Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
in Technical Support
Unsure what to title this. I'll restart my laptop but wanted to see if anyone generally has an idea on whats going on and if I can prevent it. I logged into mabi for like, 3 minutes maybe before disconnecting. I have not been able to relog due to "server being unavailable". I've also been going through a lot of d/cs lately after the update, sometimes every 2 minutes sometimes I can log in for several hours before the d/cs start up again. Is it my end, or is it Mabi? Restarting doesn't help the d/c but it'll probably help me log back in. We'll see.

Comments

• LeiliciaLeilicia
    I'm still disconnecting but at least I'm able to log back in. ( ' : why do I still play this game, again?
    [Deleted User]
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Ah true. I have heard the DirectX thing being updated but I'm not sure if that's affecting me or not. Mabi seems to be doing fine right now, which is strange. At night it tends to top d/cing but during day it disconnects like heck. I plan on uninstalling and redoing it later. /nod