Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Halloween Event HS props

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Oh they do have stats?

Welp.. Time to freaking farm one each of them.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Greta wrote: »
    Oh they do have stats?

Sigh...
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Arjune wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    What kind of stats do the new figures give?

Pihne has Int +3 and max damage +3, Caswyn is Will +1 and Max damage +3, Talvish had some other stat and max damage +5. I actually traded Talvish for Caswyn LOL. That's how I know the stat .... I will have to get another eventually because I think he adds the most max dmg of all max dmg totems (unless avelin or Altam does... idk)

BUT FIRST! 3 more Caswyn figures :P that's priority

I only have Altam, so here the stats: Str+3 and Max Dam. +4

B8VzVQW.png
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited October 24, 2017
    Anyone know the max combo of stats for figures? Not just talking about these, but all figures for homesteads.
  • GretaGreta
    Oh they do have stats?

Sigh...

Cool Beans.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735

Pihne has Int +3 and max damage +3, Caswyn is Will +1 and Max damage +3, Talvish had some other stat and max damage +5. I actually traded Talvish for Caswyn LOL. That's how I know the stat .... I will have to get another eventually because I think he adds the most max dmg of all max dmg totems (unless avelin or Altam does... idk)

Huh, no wonder someone was buying the Talvish figure for 5m since it gives the most max damage out of all the figures. I was so tempted to sell it, but refrained myself. Too bad it doesn't stack..
    SherriPolicroma
  • GretaGreta
    5m for a mere figure that gives just 5 max damage? Better buy totems for that. S> Max Damage 25 Totem a.w 20m lol.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    ShouK wrote: »

Huh, no wonder someone was buying the Talvish figure for 5m since it gives the most max damage out of all the figures. I was so tempted to sell it, but refrained myself. Too bad it doesn't stack..

What server?
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Sherri wrote: »

What server?

Idk about Shouk, but saw the same price in Mari just the other day
  • NekoLilyNekoLily

What server?

Idk about Shouk, but saw the same price in Mari just the other day
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Oh they do have stats?

Sigh...

Cool Beans.

My beans are cooler than yours.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    5m for a mere figure that gives just 5 max damage? Better buy totems for that. S> Max Damage 25 Totem a.w 20m lol.

That's the thing... you get both
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    2017-10-24_1.png

Its has bats that fly around it.
    3x5 slots.
  • InsaneOasisInsaneOasis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,250
    Opalthira wrote: »
    2017-10-24_1.png

Its has bats that fly around it.
    3x5 slots.

I have absolutely no idea where I'd put that, but I love it.
    NyuuHokusai
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735

What server?
    Alexina.
  • BerylBeryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    edited October 25, 2017
    Altam 4DMG 3STR
    Avelin 3DMG 3WIL
    Talvish 5DMG 3DEX
    Caswyn 3DMG 1WIL
    Pihne 3DMG 3INT
    Anyone know the max combo of stats for figures? Not just talking about these, but all figures for homesteads.

According to what info I have (may be incomplete):

STR 6 (Reno)
    INT 6 (Tarlach)
    DEX 6 (Tion)
    WIL 6 (Ruairi)
    LUK 5 (Dressy/Poulnabrone)

HP 25 (Poulnabrone)
    MP 20 (Stonehenge)
    SP 20 (Lia Fail)

Max Damage 5 (Talvish)
    NekoLilySherriWolfandWolfSpiritika
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Hm that is a surprise. Well, I don't wanna sell mine.
    However, if I manage to get another Caswyn figure (depending if Lady Luck shines over me again), I'll consider selling it to you @Arjune :D

I'm gonna try and get at least one each of the figures myself, even if I don't get the stats.
    I love decorating my HS. ^u^
  • InsaneOasisInsaneOasis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,250
    Wow, I feel like I must be really lucky! On the day that I got the Pihne figure out of a box, I also found Caswyn for sale for 400k, and today I just bought Talvish for 600k.
    ヽ(°〇°)ノ

Now I just need to get my baby Altam.... and I guess Avelin for good measure (ᵔ.ᵔ)
    c8htl83.png
    I'm on Alexina btw.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    yeah you are really lucky considering Talvish has 5 max damage XD I guess whoever sold him didn't look at the description of the item lol. grats on those!

AxlPIF2.jpg

1 more Caswyn to go :P then I gotta hunt down Avelin, Altam, and Talvish and put them somewhere else
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730

1334dc6f86.jpg

Mind. Blown.
    FairyvoiceLaticijaArjuneSherriJazmynILotus