Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Arrow Revolver 8th page! What drop it now?

수융_Ruairi수융_Ruairi
Mabinogi Rep: 745
in Help
Now that Dungeon Revamp update happen last years, Alby Int for 4 cannot be run, it is now only one type of Alby Intermediate. I say, does Alby Basic boss (Giant Red Spider) drop it, or what? I do not want to spend time spamming Albys for nothing, hehe.

감사~ \(^ㅁ^)/

Comments

• JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    The wiki says that it should drop from the Alby Basic boss.
    It can also appear in the auction and as a rewards from the Alban Dungeon blue gem Hall of Archers.
    수융_Ruairi
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Doesnt it still change bosses based on how many people you bring in with you?
    수융_Ruairi
  • 수융_Ruairi수융_Ruairi
    edited October 25, 2017
    jjeremy! I checked NA wiki before posting, silly! I just wanted to be certain!

Jazmyn! I am not certain! I have been soloing Alby Intermediate because it is so easy! But! I will try this next. Soloing it gives you Giant Black Spider boss, so you may be right!
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    It should come from Alby Intermediate's boss when there are 4 players present when opening the door.

That's old knowledge that should still be relevant, but... as for if it drops from Basic or anything else, I don't know personally if they added them with an update or not.

But it definitely still drops from the 4 player boss of Alby Intermediate.
    수융_RuairiJazmyn
  • 수융_Ruairi수융_Ruairi
    Wow! Thank you for confirming! I'll get some friends to tag along hehe! I remember they increased drop rate of the page so I hope I get it!

I am getting it as a gift to a friend, by the by! So thanks again!