Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Invisible wall/pillar

ValenmirValenmir
Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
edited October 26, 2017 in Incomplete Bugs
IGN:Tayloreski
Server:Ruairi
  1. There is a invisible wall/pillar in belvast
  2. Just walk into it ?
  3. slight freezing in character movement from being stuck
I know this is nothing big.. but xD this gets annoying
"

Greta

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Yeah, noticed this issue like months ago. I thought it was just me, but seems like it's not. I hope Katherz will be able to do something about this.

Also would be cool if you screenshot the location of this "invisible wall" in the map, because you can't tell what place exactly it is.
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    edited October 26, 2017
    J6JSJ0f.png
    Basically here, right in the "s" on shop area. there is a small red x
    Greta
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    yeah I noticed that too and its annoying
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Leilicia wrote: »
    yeah I noticed that too and its annoying

Indeed. That space always stays empty and many players (including me) tries very hard to squeeze in an set up a shop there, but no luck. Seriously, that glitchy wall ruins the personal shop spacing and it really needs to be fixed.