Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

TDB Elite Passes

SylekSylek
Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
in Help
Feel like a bit of a noob asking this question, but I'm wondering where I can get some elite passes for TDB. Specifically, which missions and difficulty to best get the drop from the end chest.

Comments

• LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    If I'm not mistaken, elite missions drop elite passes. It's rng, but you may get an elite pass from one you've been running. Someone else may clarify better, but this is what I think. Your best bet may be to be asking your server.
  • SylekSylek
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Leilicia wrote: »
    If I'm not mistaken, elite missions drop elite passes. It's rng, but you may get an elite pass from one you've been running. Someone else may clarify better, but this is what I think. Your best bet may be to be asking your server.

If I need to run elite missions to get an elite pass, how do I get in the elite mission in the first place?
    Also, I have gotten a few elite passes from running missions on hard, but not for the same mission that I was just running. Example, today I ran Enemy Behind on Hard for the daily and got Elite for Fomor Attack.
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    Ah, then its hard mode that gives too. You can just ask around your server if anyone has an elite and would let you in on it. Uuh, also you can obtain an unlimited shadow mission pass. Surely someone would sell those o-o;