Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Charging Strike Displace Bug

EucliwoodEucliwood
Mabinogi Rep: 910
in Incomplete Bugs
Ever since the ninja revamp on the 18th of this month, Charging Strike has no longer been working properly. While the animation for Charging Strike has not changed, the skill itself no longer carries the character's "body" or "hitboxes" to the target, making it impossible to immediately follow-up on an opponent with Somersault Kick or Spinning Uppercut after using Charging Strike from a distance, since the game is recognizing that the character's actual "body" is still in the initial position from before the Charging Strike happened.

I've talked to multiple people in game, and they've all been having this problem, and I hope that this can be fixed soon, since fighter is one of my favorite skillsets.

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Yeah, I'm getting this too!

If you use charging strike from a distance, on your screen it LOOKS like you moved to the enemy properly, but as far as everything else is concerned, you're still standing where you were when you used charging strike.
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    This bug has been around way before the revamp. It's just more noticeable xD
    Veylaine
  • EucliwoodEucliwood
    Mabinogi Rep: 910
    Leilicia wrote: »
    This bug has been around way before the revamp. It's just more noticeable xD

Sorry Leil. But as someone who who PvPs a lot, I can guarantee that it wasn't there before.
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    It is there, but as I said it's more noticeable. By that I mean even if you have the best PC you'll notice it. As someone who lags a lot, fighter talent is very buggy to me. Charging strike always does this to me.