Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[Update]Young elf, found a guild.

ZuomoZuomo
Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
edited November 3, 2017 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hello everyone. My name is Zuomo, and I am a elf. While being killed by a fox for the 10th time, I had a realization, that, maybe I should join a guild. You know? Meet new friends, be a part of a family and such. But I figure that's obvious. I suppose I need to tell you a bit about myself. I aspire to be an archer, and do lots of life skills. I enjoy doing dungeons and shadow missions, and I'm fairly new.

The type of guild I'm looking for is really just any guild that's active. Big, small, new, old. It's all good.
Hopefully one with a lot of fun.
Any questions or suggestions you can reply, or send me a message about.
Feel free to become friends with me too.

Comments

• TeaSwagTeaSwag
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Hey Zuomo,

I can't help with the guild situation because I'm not in one, but you seem hilarious! I'm still trying to navigate through the game myself, but if you need someone to help you with those foxes (or just die alongside you), run dailies and dungeons, then definitely hit me up! I'll friend you the next time I'm online.

Also, I'm shamelessly piggybacking on your post here: I'm also looking for an active guild, so maybe we can apply to be in the same one!

- Teaswag (Alexina)
  • ZuomoZuomo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    edited November 3, 2017
    TeaSwag wrote: »
    Hey Zuomo,

I can't help with the guild situation because I'm not in one, but you seem hilarious! I'm still trying to navigate through the game myself, but if you need someone to help you with those foxes (or just die alongside you), run dailies and dungeons, then definitely hit me up! I'll friend you the next time I'm online.

Also, I'm shamelessly piggybacking on your post here: I'm also looking for an active guild, so maybe we can apply to be in the same one!

- Teaswag (Alexina)

That's okay tea. We can all die together to the fox menace. I've joined a guild now it's called Clickbait.
    I've sent you a friend request.
  • TeaSwagTeaSwag
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Hey Zuomo,

- Teaswag (Alexina)