Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tir's Gated Fence.

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    I would prefer them updating Tir Chonaill, Dunbarton and Bangor areas first. When i fly there i can't stop seeing the cringy pancake trees and gates at the end of the map that look weird as hell.

agreed, I would like to see Tir improved most of all. fixing the fences that are half way in the ground and look horrible on hills would be a good start. Tir is the major area for new players starting out so it may give new players a better impression of the game if it looked a little better. the old graphics are fine it is just the flat trees and poorly done fences mostly that should be fixed.

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?

sQEcyFF.jpg
    SherrioffwithyourheadspawcalypseAsaluanse
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited November 8, 2017
    Those giant mountains in Tir.. Now that I can fly, I've really noticed how ominous they look.. :s
    Eralea wrote: »
    I feel sorry for OP getting their hype squashed.

Don't worry OP, I felt just as excited the first time I noticed that gate...

yhkJ7.png

... back in 2009... when I spent half a year fanatically stalking Endelyon because Pihne didn't exist back then...

Haha though not much changed if you think about it.. but.. people nowadays only care about her PTJ..
    She's gotta be one of my favorite characters though, she's so kind ;-;

(Didn't realize it would be the size of California, sorry!)
    J6SrPMd.png
  • FerynnFerynn
    Mabinogi Rep: 410

yhkJ7.png

... back in 2009... when I spent half a year fanatically stalking Endelyon because Pihne didn't exist back then...

I miss the old days of everyone in Tri-Color Robes and hardly any premium character looks.
    Sherri
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Ferynn wrote: »

yhkJ7.png

I miss the old days of everyone in Tri-Color Robes and hardly any premium character looks.

ikr xD... like, tri-colour robes were THE outfit to wear