Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Please release Hagi and Anju outfits without tails

ArjuneArjune
Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
edited November 11, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
I've been wanting this for a long time, and I even suggested it on the old forums but it never really got anywhere. I think it would be really nice if we could get Hagi and Anju outfits without the tails. We already have the wigs without the ears, so it seems only natural that we get the costumes without the tails. There's even more of a reason to do this now -- we have an actual tail slot. That means people can wear whatever ear and tail set they want with the outfit, but when the outfit already has a tail then it would clash. I really like these outfits, but sometimes I don't feel like wearing ears or a tail at all.... so I would REALLY like to have a version without a huge fluffy tail hanging off it. Pretty please! If the folks over in Korea are fine with making female versions of schoolgirl outfits and cherleader outfits for males and reselling them again, I don't think they'd have much issue with snipping off a couple tails and reselling us these outfits again either

thanks

Server: Mari
IGN: Darvy
Sherri
  1. Anju and Hagi outfits without tails??25 votes
    1. YES
       68% (17 votes)
    2. NO
       32% (8 votes)

Comments

• LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    tbh it annoys the living hell out of me when I see someone wearing an outfit with a tail included (bunny parka, hagi anju etc..) and..they also have their own tail too. It looks tacky and just bad ; ( So yeah would be a great idea Ig
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited November 21, 2017
    That's an interesting idea.

And yeah, the introduction of the tail slot opens the way for weird clippiness with outfits like these where they already have a tail.

I'd also be on board for the Hagi and Anju tails to be released as standalone tails.
    SherriLeiliciaNerdylicious수융_Ruairi
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I already have the Anju outfit, but I would love one without the tail. It's awkward wearing any outfit with a tail and not having ears.
    Not to mention people who wear ears but their hairstyle shows their ears so they have two sets of ears!! >_<
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    Perhaps sort of like the cloaks, a button can be hit or you can right click the outfits to hide the tail? It'd help with the Bell Fox outfit too since I wanna hide the pure white tail since my hair's black >3>'
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I'm actually surprised how many people voted "NO" .... I wonder how many of them didn't bother to read the thread and thought I was suggesting they remove tails from the current outfits when I'm actually suggesting NEW versions without them. Seriously who votes NO to this when it wouldn't be hurting anyone?
    Sherri
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    If we can get their tails without the outfit at the same time, i mean I adore Hagis tail but since i play a female character i cant have its fluffy goodness, wich is a shame, aswell i totaly understand people would like a version without tails! either because they arnt a fan of tails or because they wish to wear their own! so i vote yes!
  • eikodeneikoden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,445
    Yes. Not fond of the tails, either, but the outfit is pretty nice. If they do a re-release, it would be nice if the non-dyable portions of the female outfit were dyable, as well. If I recall correctly, the purple trim portion was non-dyable..
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Every day, people are losing their ability to read (or use their brains) :p
    Arjune wrote: »
    I'm actually surprised how many people voted "NO" .... I wonder how many of them didn't bother to read the thread and thought I was suggesting they remove tails from the current outfits when I'm actually suggesting NEW versions without them. Seriously who votes NO to this when it wouldn't be hurting anyone?