Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Extra Equipment Slot (non Permanent/Duration)

Animelove89Animelove89
Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
in Item/Premium Shop
So I got tricked into buying the extra equipment Slot because of the word "30 Days Duration" to "Extra Equipment Slot Expansion Coupon" No Duration thinking it last forever.

So to keep this rant short would've never bought it if I known I had to continue to buy the 30 days duration to use my extra 3 slots of equipment.

So to put it into perspective.

Extra Equipment Slot Coupon (30 days)= 3900 nx
Extra Equipment Slot Expansion Coupon= 12900 nx (perm first slot)
Extra Equipment Slot Expansion Coupon= 12900 nx (perm second slot)
29,700 nx to activate them all

After 30 days
All extra slots Expired "locked"
Extra Equipment Slot Coupon (30 days)= 3900 nx
Extra Equipment Slot Expansion Coupon= (unlocked useable again)
Extra Equipment Slot Expansion Coupon= (unlocked useable again)

33,600 nx and more for every other month.

As someone who spends alot of nx I have to say this is not worth getting. It costs is too much for what it is worth. Should've just practice switching out gears during fights. Shouldn't have bought 3 sets of armor. Waste of gold and nx. NEXON FIX YOUR DESCRIPTION! IT NEEDS TO BE MORE INFORMATIVE!

(example)
Extra Equipment Slot Expansion Coupon WILL expire after Extra Equipment Slot Coupon 30 days expire. Making it "UNUSABLE" if the coupon expires.

Comments

• ToonToon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,460
    You only pay 3900 NX per month, it unlocks all 3. This system is the same in KR, but in JP there is no set timer (and they have 8 total slots, which cost like 500 NX each)

ALL HAIL JP
    Darkpixie99