Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

2nd PW is broken, HELP!

LovePandaLovePanda
Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
edited March 11, 2018 in Help
Okay so, I haven't logged into Mabinogi in awhile... I have been trying to do so this morning but for some reason the staff I guess changed my 2nd PW. I keep my information somewhere secure so I KNOW what my passwords are. I keep getting a "Failed attempt"(3) pop up when trying to put in my 2nd pw. I have sent in a ticket and done nothing but repeat my issue over and over in response to all the silly replies that just tell me to clear cookies. I already did that and changed my 1st pw for assurance. The problem is that the reset links are not doing anything, but who do I take this up with that will ACTUALLY read that? I have literally repeated it 3 times... it is not hard to understand at all but the staff person keeps ignoring what I state the problem as... It's like they think Im speaking jibberish but I explain it exactly as I have here and the whole time I'm wondering why the heck my 2nd pw was changed without my permission. Can anyone help me out?

Comments

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    The staff didn't change your password and they never would, so please remove that from your post.

Did you try, restarting your computer or restarting you internet?
  • LovePandaLovePanda
    Again someone that didn't read. I didn't repeat the PW 3 times . I repeated my issue to the staff who just repeated the same response after I mentioned it didn't help. So if you just want to harass me about my post you can move along.
  • LovePandaLovePanda
    Also once I got a staff member that read what I stated, they helped. So obviously I wasn't speaking jibberish. Kindly move along if you have nothing to say that's helpful to those asking in the help section of forums.
  • LovePandaLovePanda
    edited November 22, 2017
    I also did not state that it was a staff member who changed it. I had mentioned to them the issue of my pw being changed and asked why it would have been changed without my permission or any announcement to me that it had been. I was receiving the emails just fine but the links were taking me to the wrong place, that was on their end and once someone read that they finally helped and gave me answers as to why it was happening. They also apologized greatly because it was in fact happening on their end. So please keep harassing me and watch yourself get banned.