Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

lvl imp scooter to 200?

Raincloud95Raincloud95
Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
edited November 21, 2017 in General Chat
I still have the Glimmering Golden Supplement. My bone dragon and fallen fairy are old, and I wanted to buy an imp scooter and feed it the potion while it's young. Ik its not AS strong as the other two but the debuff is nice, plus you can ride it and its fast and hits orbs. What do you guys think? I wanna do divine link and fight stuff in dungeons and all that.

Comments

• RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited November 21, 2017
    Crystal deer & use it on one. Grab one now its needed 4 rabbie phantasm solo 4 title if u wanna cheeze. they're limited time.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited November 21, 2017
    No shame in cheesing, get them while they are here. But honestly I would not waste that pet level potion on them because you are suppose to get through as covertly as possible. I can guarantee if something in there hits your deer, it's freaking toast. You're toast. lol.
  • qaccyqaccy
    Mabinogi Rep: 545
    Gaea wrote: »
    No shame in cheesing, get them while they are here. But honestly I would not waste that pet level potion on them because you are suppose to get through as covertly as possible. I can guarantee if something in there hits your deer, it's freaking toast. You're toast. lol.

I'm guessing that it was suggested mainly for the bigger mana pool? I'm not sure how important that is myself, since I kinda blunder about in-game and won't be going into Phantasm for probably another few years.
  • Pip-BoyPip-Boy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    Rhey wrote: »
    Crystal deer & use it on one. Grab one now its needed 4 rabbie phantasm solo 4 title if u wanna cheeze. they're limited time.

Might be useful to level for the divine link stats.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited November 22, 2017
    Pip-Boy wrote: »

~If u want best pet 4 tanking it's cloud. Cuz of defensives buff + Auto-revive.

~Crystal deer 2 cheeze phantasm. The bigger mp pool will make sure U don't unhide due to lack of mp while LCing and getting rekt. And moar mp pot reserve 4 ur MS.

~Any other pets is pretty much gimmicks and/or preferences and they all fufill the same role just 4 DL stats..
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I guess that mp pool is important.
    Pip-Boy[Deleted User]
  • FoodfoodfoodFoodfoodfood
    Mabinogi Rep: 980
    I don't mean to be rude but the above comments are misleading. The best pet to divine link with is a scooter imp because it gives good stats and has a passive AOE protection debuff around it. You do not need a crystal deer to solo phantasm, nor would you need to level it to do tasm with hide method.
    Pip-BoyBehelit
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    Pip-Boy wrote: »

~If u want best pet 4 tanking it's cloud. Cuz of defensives buff + Auto-revive.

~Crystal deer 2 cheeze phantasm. The bigger mp pool will make sure U don't unhide due to lack of mp while LCing and getting rekt. And moar mp pot reserve 4 ur MS.

~Any other pets is pretty much gimmicks and/or preferences and they all fufill the same role just 4 DL stats..

Clouds aren't good for tanking because they have very low HP even at high levels. It's better to use something like a Scooter 'cause of the innate 50 prot and decent HP.
    Pip-BoyKitsuyasha
  • Pip-BoyPip-Boy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    At level 200 all pets get 200 prot and a good amount of def depending on the str stats making it difficult to break through physically. My only experience of a divine linked dying is to magic attacks. The defense buff is moot since most physical attackers aren't a threat thanks to your aggro sponge. Stats are a lot more important IMO and all the better if you can get them on a decently fast mount.
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    I got and leveled the imp scooter. Hes small, fast, strong, has a debuff, and i can hit stuff while riding it. I have a crystal deer from when they first came out. They're cool too