Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Silly Homestead Question

KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
edited November 24, 2017 in Help
We-Haul Homesteads Ticket
"A ticket that lets you change the theme of the current Homestead. You can move the Homestead to another region. You can also change the name of the Homestead. Caution:Upon migration, some region-specific Homestead items will automatically change to the equivalent items that match the new region."

So I want to change my region for a more Christmas-y feel temporarily. And after reading the description I'm dying to know. Will my original hs items return once I move regions back? If not what do I risk loosing? QAQ Sorry for the dumb question guys!

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited November 24, 2017
    I don't think you'll LOSE anything.

But certain things, like your house or your Fishing Holes or wells and some trees/lamps that are usually restricted to certain homestead will change to the appropriate version.

Look at this page's tables of objects:
    https://wiki.mabi.world/view/Homestead

If the object's "Restriction" tab says something, switching regions will change that to the other version, if it has to.
    Like, you won't be able to keep any Connous Homestead cacti if you switch to a Physis Homestead.

Or an Uladh Homestead's Prairie Swamp fishing spot will be converted to an Ice Fishing Hole if you hauled your homestead from Uladh to Physis.

And vice versa.

Many special event objects, like Christmas Trees and Wreaths aren't restricted, so moving back and forth won't matter for them.
    KitsuyashaSherri
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    U lose nothing ingame. Feel free 2 get a change of scenery 4 a season if U like & revert back anytime. The only thing U lose is a few dollars IRL. :*
    Sherri
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Rhey wrote: »
    U lose nothing ingame. Feel free 2 get a change of scenery 4 a season if U like & revert back anytime. The only thing U lose is a few dollars IRL. :*

Meh, could be more expensive, thanks for the heads up!
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    personally I'd love to see some themed hs regions. like a dark, creepy forest or something easter-ish for example, so that when you want (for example) a halloweenish hs the region really fits the decoration. or something with the four seasons, to create that fall, winter, spring or summer vibe
    KitsuyashaAsaluanse
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    personally I'd love to see some themed hs regions. like a dark, creepy forest or something easter-ish for example, so that when you want (for example) a halloweenish hs the region really fits the decoration. or something with the four seasons, to create that fall, winter, spring or summer vibe

I agree, I tend to do themed events for my guildies and with a maxed out thoroughly decorated hs I like to host them there. Stage the feel and whatnot. QwQ And with these tickets I'm able to really set a festive hs for this year and I'm very excited for it! We need more season oriented stuff for sure!
    nevyn25