Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Traveler's Guide Map/Voucher System

ScawdeScawde
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Feedback and Suggestions
Traveler's guide Fast Travel Map
Navigating the Mana Tunnel and Moon Gate section of the Traveler's guide is a bit clunky, my thought is that a map layout similar to the actual fast travel system would make more sense both visually and functionally. The current list format seems to have no rhyme or reason, for example including the "what is a moon gate?" list entry alongside the actual moon gate listings doesn't really make sense, it should have it's own tool-tip icon or something. This isn't to say the list should go, being able to favorite is very convenient as well as the search functionality.

Traveler's Guide Voucher System
For me personally I find being able to pay gold to fast travel on this system to be kind of "cheaty", I think some kind of voucher/ticket system would fit the theme better as well as make it slightly more of a luxury to use such a powerful tool. You could collect vouchers just by playing the game normally similar to adventure seals (maybe a little easier to get). This could also help with merging VIP rewards into the traveler's guide, say you get like 100 vouchers per month if you are VIP (or maybe just unlimited traveler's guide usage for free with VIP, similar to continent warp).