Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Renovation Season 3 Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/74541/renovation-season-3-patch-notes-may-26th-2022
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Leafs Surprise Shop ☆ Alexina ☆ Open

LeafpetalLeafpetal
Mabinogi Rep: 2,505
edited December 5, 2017 in Art Creations
hello!! now that everyones been able to catch a break from my incessant posting for a couple of months, im back again but im going to be doing my art shop a little differently
ive been changing my style pretty much picture to picture so i didnt want to open an art shop with a guarantee style so instead ill shake it up a bit!

☆ Everything will cost a flat fee of 3mil ☆

give me a character reference and for that 3mil youll get a half-body full colored drawing but the art style of it will be a surprise!
for reference here's art of mine for the past year and any styles i use will run along these lines generally:

h.png
vgh.png
f.png
sdf.png
swaggyxd.png
shfggg.png
SDFGGTGHIKHFGHref.png
wok.png

any commissions will also be posted on my mabi tumblr or my art tumblr for non mabi related pics

post ign, and any refs
complicated outfits may be simplified
wings = ok
furries/anthros = ok
non-mabi ocs = ok
fanart = ok
server transfers = ok
i wont do nsfw but revealing clothing like swimsuits and stuff like that is alright

post ign, server, and any character refs

ill only be doing this for a week or something like that, ill open a proper art shop soon