Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Gen19 Realization quest Glitched to hell!!!

AmnerBrownAmnerBrown
Mabinogi Rep: 810
edited January 18, 2017 in Help
Okay so I have tried and tried, but every time I prep and try to do this mission, The NPCs keep glitching and just stand still, They completely stop fighting and stop moving while Girgashy kills me. Right at 17% I can stand there killing my shadow all day while he attacks me but it won't do any good if the npcs aren't doing any attacking and then he kills me gaining his HP back. I have sent in tickets before an d they basically said they couldn't do anything about it. I even sent in video showing that the NPCs stopped moving. So what in the heck am I supposed to do about this issue? I have spent endless amounts of nao stones, Gaurdian stones and revive balloons just hoping it would stop glitching, but it never does. So what do I do?????? Nexon/devcat staff refuse to help.

Comments

• LovePandaLovePanda
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
    edited January 18, 2017
    Yeah maybe try that. However I think nexon staff should actually care more about their customers. She said she (Or he) sent in video to proof that the Npcs or AIs weren't working properly and for nexon to just ignore her ticket saying they won't help in anyway is complete BS. I actually just gave up on thos quest because I had the same issues with not only Avelin and Altam, but also Monster Girghasy(sp?) AI, not working and glitching terribly. I wasted a lot of money on stones as well. Nexon needs to step up and fix issues like this that put a hold on furthering in storyline/generations. Thing is we can't do g20 until g19 is complete. I've tried to give it a go hoping they'd fix the issue too... but they never did. I'm just tired of working so hard and wasting my money. Also I tried dolls but with gigashy thing glitching it wouldn't kill him, I couldn't even hit him myself, past a certain point of %... then out of nowhere it would say I failed the mission when I was past the cutscene point. In which case it would(Supposed to) wait for you to manually exit or use a rev of some kind. But it just poofed me right out and I still had more then half HP and plenty of time left.

I def feel for you OP but if they refuse to fix the problem there is nothing you can do but quit.
  • LovePandaLovePanda
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
    Because of him glitching. He is not out of range, I can go right up to him and at certain point of health I can't attack him any longer. That's why I just gave up and stopped wasting money on nao stones. I also sent in numberous tickets, they also gave me the same kinds of responses saying there was nothing they could do about it.
  • AmnerBrownAmnerBrown
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Not to be rude or anything but, I think this is one of the major factors why people quit the game so fast. They don't seem to be willing to fix any issues the game has had for what I've come to find out has been over a year, maybe more depending on what other issues players have run into. I'm honestly considering quitting now, I'm not really into the fashion, it's okay... but I was enjoying doing the quests. If I can't even move on by being stuck at g19 then what's the point?
  • AstralBlueAstralBlue
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    This may or may not sound rude, but I'll say it anyway since it's still going to be sound advice.

G19 is where the generation quests start becoming difficult again as Girgashiy does damage based on your stats. A lot of it requires you to be lag-less when you attempt it, which is most likely not your fault if you are lagging. So you're going to need to strategize a lot more and be more prepared.

On the point of me stating it is difficult because of your stats, you're going to want to get a high enough HP where staff attacks do not do much, but the contagion (Girgashiy poisoning skill) is manageable. Ideally you would want around 600 HP so that potion poisoning is going to occur less likely, due to less HP potions being needed to recover. This is only my suggestion because G19 Final is much more difficult and having too much HP is actually going to make you have an even harder time if you aren't lucky.

In the video that Liyeta posted, that player obviously was struggling to not die due to low HP, but they still had a solution which was the rag dolls in this case. Maybe rag dolls is not a valid option for you, maybe it is. There are solutions to get around the Souls (what AmnerBrown referred to as the "shadow") instead of relying on the NPCs. As soon as you see Girgashiy do the animation to create souls, his HP gauge will turn purple. Here are some possible/creative solutions:
    - For elves/humans, you're going to want to equip a bow and arrows if you're something of an archer (have it equipped beforehand ideally to save time). Just load magnum shot and keep firing until that purple HP gauge is depleted (this may require some dex or max damage for you to deplete it in time before your soul gets absorbed). For giants, you can use that atlatl and keep throwing those javelins.
    - You can use dual guns that have some decent range to take turns shooting Girg and your soul. Hit your soul once then hit Girg, and just keep repeating that.
    - For alchemists, I've never used a golem to attack Girg before, but you know what, just hope that Summon Golem AI works or try to manually control the actions (don't take control of it because you still have to worry about that soul).
    - Use a chain-casted Firebolt on Girg, if you have enough magic attack, you'll deplete that gauge in one hit.
    - SIMPLY USE WHAT YOU HAVE. If you don't have any of these, then either get them or plan ahead. Your soul spawns wherever you are, so simply get to a distance so you have more time to attack. If you have a pet, you can even get your pet to attack Girgashiy. Girgashiy cannot move while that soul move is active (it lasts a bit).

Rather than steamrolling through the content, try to improve your stats, rank up some skills, or get new skills. Players from back when this game just got released, before the Genesis update (this update introduced dynamic combat aka instant skill loading on most skills) had an insanely difficult time in G1, G2, G3, G8. They had to use what they had and strategize. Do you think Cromm Cruiach (G3 Final Boss) could be instantly killed in a couple of seconds back then? Those players had to suffer through that fireball; that fireball is easily survivable now with a decently ranked Fire Shield, a large MP pool and a large HP pool.

If the boss itself was glitched and you are not able to hit it when you should be able to, then complain. Not everything should be easy to clear.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited January 18, 2017
    Liyeta said:

Bring a ragdoll and let it attack girgashy =u=
    Is this the only way to get around attacking it?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    What video did you show to the support staff?

Show it here and maybe someone here has some insight.