Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lock

CapnReconCapnRecon
Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
edited December 10, 2017 in Alexina Marketplace
IGN: Capnrecon

All items are in mint condition unless specified otherwise.
All trades will be gold only UNLESS specified otherwise. These will be marked with an *.
Items with unknown prices are in a grey area; either assist with price check information or wait until I can sort them out. Your call.

Please post here or contact me in-game via the note system. Adds WILL be declined.

Notable Goods:
Retro Waves Hair Coupon (F) x1 Starting at 30m*
Oblivion Starlet Circle Ear Cuffs (M) - R1 Reforged - Now with Shieldless Charge! x1 Starting at 4m
Astrologer Outfit (M) x1 Starting at 5m *

Common Goods:
Illusion Suit (M) x1 2m
Pilgrim Robe (F) x1 2m
Odran Outfit x1 2.5m
Urban Hair Coupon (M) x1 1.5m
Basic Avenger Dark Knight Armor (F) - R1 Reforged - Brand New! x1 2m

Other Goods - Prices Unknown:
Brilluen Wig and Horn (F) x1
Braided Pigtail Wig (F) x1
Mini Overcast Sunlight Wings x1
Smug Mouth Beauty Coupon x1

Nevermind. I've decided to quit Mabinogi due to deepseated issues with the game and community.