Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

PSA: Do not sell the celtic chain blade coupon

Comments

• HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    edited December 13, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    alexina.jpg

Most of all servers I think, but maybe Alexina is more inflated due to the fact that it has more players aka, more money coming in. Either way, C'est la vie :3.

No, that is just Alexina. :trollface:

I tried typing in Ruairi into google and this is all thats coming up. Guess if one person gets it, maybe one of the other 3 people will want it, if not I can see why it's not very expensive. 3657008461_59fc537e6e_b.jpg
    MizukiHayamaRadiant DawnGreta
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    I mean I still see rare-but-not-that-rare cosmetics like wings floating at 40-50m (and have sold some at similar prices before) so this seems about right for Alexina *shrugs*. There's a lot to be said for not going through the headache of amassing materials and praying to the rng crafting gods, as well as being first.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 13, 2017
    To those who are in alexina, im prototype00, the guy who's been offering 100m in flat gold to buy the celtic chain blade, its come to my attention that some of you think my offer is a 'joke' and i dont joke
    07e2c9b8457271344dd1f3a3041a39dd.png

I also dont plan on reselling it, i plan to keep it and use it because my plan is to main into chain blades when it releases
    call me desperate, i dont care because i know i am, and i am desperate

Cool Beans.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    There are worse things in the market; there are those who buy expensive items then sell then right after for even something higher - they are the very same player too. I remember the time when the electric guitar just came out and this player was trying to buy one for 5m then about one hour later I see this very same player change the party-ad to selling the electric guitar for 7m.
  • justshowingjustshowing
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    how to beat mabinogi:

buy and liquidate the market within the community.
    turn off mabinogi. XD
  • JOKJRJOKJR
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    ok just here to remind yall ugly and alexina server is lit.
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    JOKJR wrote: »
    ok just here to remind yall ugly and alexina server is lit.

im from alexina but this made me kind of cringe lol
    [Deleted User]Kaga
  • MabbiMabbi
    Mabinogi Rep: 735
    edited December 13, 2017
    Chibisai wrote: »
    On Mari I got almost 20 for 700k ea lol... There was only one person who was trying to go over me (at 2m ea) but seemed to be fake advertisement

It wasn't fake. Nice try tho.
    It got annoying with you one-upping me when I don't have the means to leave my game open forever.
    KagaNeyna
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Finally Alexina drama in forums???

yNiBv8S.gif

Oh boiiiiiiii!
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    edited December 13, 2017
    Mabbi wrote: »
    On Mari I got almost 20 for 700k ea lol... There was only one person who was trying to go over me (at 2m ea) but seemed to be fake advertisement

It got annoying with you one-upping me when I don't have the means to leave my game open forever.

If it wasn't fake, why take down your party? Why not buy them for 2m ea like you said? I believe you're the one who upped me first when I was buying at 300k ea ( you went for 400k instead of matching my price, mind you) I wouldn't mind if we were buying at the same price, but if I see you're upping me then I'll play your game

A friend of mine mailed you 2m ea and you didn't take them good grief, so fake much?? I'm sorry you can't leave your game open forever unlike me with my craptop that has no graphics card and not even a gaming laptop
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited December 13, 2017
    What Celtic Chainblade coupons?

cab0aa4437b9980a76462e050a5d934c.png

Veylaine
  • MabbiMabbi
    edited December 13, 2017

If it wasn't fake, why take down your party? Why not buy them for 2m ea like you said? I believe you're the one who upped me first when I was buying at 300k ea ( you went for 400k instead of matching my price, mind you) I wouldn't mind if we were buying at the same price, but if I see you're upping me then I'll play your game

A friend of mine mailed you 2m ea and you didn't take them good grief, so fake much?? I'm sorry you can't leave your game open forever unlike me with my craptop that has no graphics card and not even a gaming laptop

Lol?
    As I just said, I can't leave my game open for long periods, my router is currently kicking me off whenever it feels like. So I disconnected last night and couldn't get it to reconnect. So whatever to that.
    Besides which, I find it ironic it was your "friend". I was suspicious that they had such a large amount when you were offering 700k and everyone else I bought from at had 1-4 at most usually. Thanks for confirming my suspicions. Take your "friends" merching elsewhere, and have a nice day <3
    Kaga
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    edited December 13, 2017

Lol?
    As I just said, I can't leave my game open for long periods, my router is currently kicking me off whenever it feels like. So I disconnected last night and couldn't get it to reconnect. So whatever to that.
    Besides which, I find it ironic it was your "friend". I was suspicious that they had such a large amount when you were offering 700k and everyone else I bought from at had 1-4 at most usually. Thanks for confirming my suspicions. Take your "friends" merching elsewhere, and have a nice day <3

So? Get a better router then. Not my fault you can't stay online and complaining about it

My friend that mailed you 4? I have no clue who you're talking about, but nice assumption much? You're being silly if you assume people don't have a "large amount" take example of another friend of mine who has 20 hoarded for the celtic chain blade beforehand, and another who sold me a crap ton. They're from Goodmorning, btw so you can ask.

• MabbiMabbi
    edited December 13, 2017

Lol?

So? Get a better router then. Not my fault you can't stay online and complaining about it

My friend that mailed you 4? I have no clue who you're talking about, but nice assumption much?

Probably after I disconnected then, The last person I talked to had 22 or something, which was why I took the party down in the first place.

I think theres been a misunderstanding here then, since I was under the impression the 22 were your friends which seemed suspicious for various reasons. Anywho, if your friend still has them mailed to me, I'll pick em up if it's only 4 and not 22. (haha)

So my bad, sorry we got off topic there, but the main point here was that I wasn't trolling, I really was/am/whatever paying 2m and am super pumped for chains! B)
  • ChibisaiChibisai

Lol?

My friend that mailed you 4? I have no clue who you're talking about, but nice assumption much?

Probably after I disconnected then, The last person I talked to had 22 or something, which was why I took the party down in the first place.

I think theres been a misunderstanding here then, since I was under the impression the 22 were your friends which seemed suspicious for various reasons. Anywho, if your friend still has them send to me, I'll pick em up if its only 4 and not 22. (haha)

So my bad, sorry we got off topic there, but the main point here was that I wasn't trolling, I really was/am/whatever paying 2m and am super pumped for chains! B)

It's all cool, I only need 2 more ruptured black metals then I'm set. I saw the screenie my friend sent me, and definitely misspelled your name (two i's instead of b's /facepalm)
  • MabbiMabbi

Lol?

I think theres been a misunderstanding here then, since I was under the impression the 22 were your friends which seemed suspicious for various reasons. Anywho, if your friend still has them send to me, I'll pick em up if its only 4 and not 22. (haha)

It's all cool, I only need 2 more ruptured black metals then I'm set. I saw the screenie my friend sent me, and definitely misspelled your name (two i's instead of b's /facepalm)

LOL. I'll let you finish then if its only that many before I go back to 2m, and if they mailed it to who I think they did, we used to get eachothers mail/notes a lot before he quit, so I wouldn't worry about it.

But yeah, I'll stop derailing this now.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Greta wrote: »
    To those who are in alexina, im prototype00, the guy who's been offering 100m in flat gold to buy the celtic chain blade, its come to my attention that some of you think my offer is a 'joke' and i dont joke
    07e2c9b8457271344dd1f3a3041a39dd.png

I also dont plan on reselling it, i plan to keep it and use it because my plan is to main into chain blades when it releases
    call me desperate, i dont care because i know i am, and i am desperate

Cool Beans.

• balmoonbalmoon
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I'm actually lookin to buy the weapon problem is finding sellers XD