Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Valentine's Day Poll

Comments

• FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    Let's have a very tediously expensive gachapon as the only event this year.

I kid, I kid.

Iyasenu
  • YiyaYiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 320
    I want dokidoki back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Matricaria
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited January 21, 2017
    Eh, I was kinda expecting to see something new. I mean, we have all these lovey dovey shipping couples to stick our noses into as the MC of the Mabinogi world... so why couldn't it have been an event to introduce racial marriage as a new thing for NPCs by having players run quick tasks to help out each NPC and get them closer to their love interest?
    Tinysatanchan
  • KorikoKoriko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    I never got a chance to try the Couple Breaker event so that would be a great event to bring back.
    But of course I love Doki Doki Island. It's probably my favorite event out of everything.
    In the end though I'll choose neither the Cookie nor the Valentines day event. They were quite boring.
    ShakayaArjuneMatricaria
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    edited January 22, 2017
    I honestly am a fan of having Doki Doki Island every year...

Even if the rewards aren't updated at all, not everyone has been here for the previous Dokis and the Lunar Dragon Armor, flight, or the wedding outfits are things they'd like to get; and it's just a nice place to go visit. :3

-----------------
    Ktty
    Ktty said:

"I would like to see the actual Nekojima added dungeon and all."
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^PLEASE! <3
    Matricaria
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I want the nekojima dungeon too. T^T
    Greta
  • MatricariaMatricaria
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    I kinda feel the DokiDoki island events would also make a good valentines event...
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    I like DokiDoki too. It's one of those rare events that you want to repeat every year. I'd like to see it come back again this year too and if the dungeon were to be added that be the icing on the cake ^^.

I'd still love to see my idea of the Valentine's Event (2010) made into reality. I'll even design the Vday themed Succubus and Incubus outifts for ya! ^.~ ♥ Lol jk jk. (though I already am designing them cuz I want to).
    Matricaria
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    edited January 25, 2017
    n+1ing none of the above.

Wouldn't mind seeing Dokidoki back, for the sake of people who missed the last time, though I'll probably just ignore it myself. Seriously, just bring it back every year, everyone deserves the opportunity to earn their (invisible limited-use) wings.
    Matricaria
  • ShocolatteShocolatte
    Mabinogi Rep: 435
    I want doki doki more since I missed it the last time around. The cookie wand event, and the Temporary female elf/human outfit event were very tedious and boring. At least put up a better list of valentines events in this poll...come on guys.
  • SabinaSabina
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,700
    Thank you so much for your feedback on this! I will be closing the thread now and we will go over all your posts :D
    CrimsọnIyasenu
This discussion has been closed.