Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

About Beauty Boxes...

skpkionskpkion
Mabinogi Rep: 845
in Item/Premium Shop
I think it would be nice if beauty boxes could be one of those gachas that are here the whole year, and not some event that comes like once a year. It would let more people get coupon styles easily, and maybe people might spend more on them? Because then they would be allowed to change out of their coupon style without the fear of never getting another coupon to change back into it later on. And people that don't like to spend on gacha will be able to get the look they want too, any time of the year, if someone gets the coupon and sells it. (I don't really know how these things work so please don't kill me for this if I'm wrong though)

Or maybe bring the gacha back more often/give it out during events. The hair coupon I want does not seem the exist on any of the two servers I play on and I don't know when I'll be able to get it.
KryoBehelitPolicromaLadameKokoroKrissyPootel

Comments

• BlueFoxBlueFox
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    I have this issue, too. The coupon I need is nowhere to be found. It's not even an "expensive" one, it just simply doesn't exist! I play Tarlach and the market is so small. ): Makes it very difficult to find gach-related items once the gach has left the CS.
    BehelitskpkionKrissyPootel
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    For both beauty coupons and maybe also transformations medals for npcs, concidering a ton of them are only obtainable through gacha even IF you use the turn in 3 (from saga) to try and get others. x.x
    Behelitskpkion
  • DeamonicnoddyDeamonicnoddy
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    I personally I would like all "loot boxes" to go entirely, I don't mind spending money on a game I sort of enjoy (I do spend a fair amount). It would screw the people that bought beauty boxes if they just let the coupons be bought by pons. Not being able to choose your hairstyle when you want to, hurts the "your fantasy life" Mabinogi slogan.
    The ones that have previously bought the beauty boxes, you could allow them to turn the coupons into pons and then they can choose to buy or sell the more popular coupons for personal use. I assume this should drop the overall prices in-game with the whole supply and demand for individual coupons.
    p.s. If this post is added three times then I am sorry I have been waiting to see if one would appear about 3 days ago
  • RiddlesRiddles
    Mabinogi Rep: 635
    BlueFox wrote: »
    I have this issue, too. The coupon I need is nowhere to be found. It's not even an "expensive" one, it just simply doesn't exist! I play Tarlach and the market is so small. ): Makes it very difficult to find gach-related items once the gach has left the CS.

I know how you feel! Tarlach user as well, we are a dying breed. :c
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    I would personally like to see this as well. Make it like the Eweca and just refresh it when necessary. They usually also have a nice number of outfits from previous gachas that are easy to get.

That goes for hair dyes too! (Though I decided to save some for the next time Nexon releases this gacha, just in case they don't release the hairdyes along with it.)