Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Remove Missions from Daily Rotation

PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
edited December 12, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
Idea is simple; remove from the daily rotation any missions that require a minimum of two people in order to run it.

Except for TDB, since that one reasonably needs three people. Otherwise, there's no point in making said missions part of the daily rotation.

IGN: MMLink
Server: Tarlach

EDIT: As suggested by some of the posts below, an alternate option is to simply reduce the minimum # of players needed to enter the mission to 1, so as to allow people to solo it. (Once again, not including TDB, since no one can solo all three gates)
Kryo

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Either that or a change in certain missions.

Like Rescue the Scout and Provocation.
    They can realistically be solo'd so a change to their minimum party size requirement would be just fine.

On that note, Rescue the Scout sure could use a reward boost.
    It's pretty bad, even if it's the Daily, especially considering it's got a set length. (that isn't short, either!)

Also it can be a hassle trying to complete these Dailies if your playtime falls on an off-time, or a time when so many other players have already finished their daily for the day.
    At that point, you have to hope someone still cares enough to at least drop you in.

I'd like having the option to just get it done myself.
    YangKoeteMizukiHayamaKryoJazmynSherri
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I'm alright with this, especially when there are events that force you to do Shadow Missions.
    MizukiHayama
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I think the only mission that should be removed is Rescue the Scout. All other missions are fine.
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    Rescue the Scout and Tail Defensive are just SO BORING...
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited December 12, 2017
    YangKoete wrote: »
    Rescue the Scout and Tail Defensive are just SO BORING...

The main reason I kept TDB in my suggestion is because of the EXP. Using a Nightmare (400% exp AND gold)/Refined (400% exp) nets near 3m exp per run on Elite.
  • MalksburyMalksbury
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    I second removing multiple people missions from daily quests
  • 수융_Ruairi수융_Ruairi
    Mabinogi Rep: 745
    This is solonogi vs guildnogi issue! But I am mostly solo so I agree to no Rescue the Scout! I do not like that mission....
  • lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    Agreed
    I don't like being forced to rescue the goddamned scout. I'd rather let them all die