Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Festia Instant Prize

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited December 22, 2017
    Lucard wrote: »
    All the wings are gone on Alexina and I just logged in. I used all 25k gold and 700+ coins just to get pon, training seals, and chain slash boxes. I don't know why they have to troll by showing red or blue boxes only to give you the chain slash box. Wheres the holiday spirit???????????

...Just save up your Coins, and use gold if you are so inclined.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    ShouK wrote: »
    This is pretty unfair. They should increase the limit for Alexina since it is the server with the highest population..

If they did that, they'd have to raise them for all the servers though, or a lot of people would be upset. I do think the top prizes should restock at least once though for every server, before they change them to the new prizes.

Alexina does appear to have a legitimately higher server population. It is similar to the argument that Soluna Sword Crafting Requisites be greatly reduced for NA in particular.
    SylviaWolfe
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    edited December 30, 2017
    ShouK wrote: »
    This is pretty unfair. They should increase the limit for Alexina since it is the server with the highest population..

If they did that, they'd have to raise them for all the servers though, or a lot of people would be upset. I do think the top prizes should restock at least once though for every server, before they change them to the new prizes.

Alexina does appear to have a legitimately higher server population. It is similar to the argument that Soluna Sword Crafting Requisites be greatly reduced for NA in particular.

-removed- Soluna blade is kind of a meme weapon I don't think that should happen, as it's way too strong. I'd be okay with #1 and #2 restocking I don't think #3 should as it's already causing enough inflation.