Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Kill unconscioused enemy and game will crash

AlfaSusiAlfaSusi
Mabinogi Rep: 1,135
in Incomplete Bugs
Be in dungeon. Let pet kill enemy at near the wall that is next room to open. When pet kills enemy it end up to thrown and unconscious. It can go through a wall. Sometimes enemy lands to next room. When next room opens try to kill that enemy and game will crash.

Comments

• HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited December 17, 2017
    Happens sometimes.
    Never have had the game crash though, probably cause I've never gone to the next room and killed my finish.
    Usually when I have a finish on an enemy that got "thrown" behind a wall like that, windmilling them is all you can do.