Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Apologies On My Dye Issue Posting

AkatsukiBlackroseAkatsukiBlackrose
Mabinogi Rep: 565
in Item/Premium Shop
Seasons Greetings:

I wish to apologize to the Mabinogi crew or Nexon in general for whatever transgressions I stumbled across in my former topic relating my issue with targeting specific dyes for items. Mabinogi gamers on Reddit as enchanted with this game as I have explained to me the rules in force here and I have been corrected and will be more careful posting issues and feedback henceforth.

Otherwise, I wish could personally praise each of the Mabinogo tech and art crews (in Korea?) for the fantastic Xmas ornaments planted throughout the game and let each of them know their hard work is much appreciated. Aweesome work guys!

Merry Xmas & Have A Happy and Safe New Years All!!